FirstMate Limited Ingredient Diet Grain-Free Chicken Meal with Blueberries Formula Dry Dog Food
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Single source protein, ideal for dogs with allergies or digestion problems
- Grain-free recipe with free run chicken
- 84% protein, 16% vegetables, and 0% grains in this recipe that’s great for all life stages
- Mix of blueberries increase palatability, offer benefits of antioxidants such as a healthier immune system, urinary tract, better eyesight and memory function, help to prevent illness, and act as a nutritional source of dietary fiber
- Made in Canada with the best ingredient quality available
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Brothers Complete Lamb Meal & Egg Formula Advanced Allergy Care Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 5-lb bag$25.29Chewy Price$24.03Autoship Price
- PetKind Tripe Dry Grain-Free Green Beef Tripe Formula Dry Dog Food, 25-lb bag$86.99Chewy Price$82.64Autoship Price
- DealI and Love and You Nude Food Grain-Free Poultry Palooza Dry Dog Food, 23-lb bag$58.99Chewy Price$64.99List Price$56.04Autoship Price
- American Natural Premium Sensitive Care Dry Dog Food, 12-lb bag$40.41Chewy Price$38.39Autoship Price
- ACANA Appalachian Ranch Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 4.5-lb bag$24.99Chewy Price$23.74Autoship Price
- DealI and Love and You Nude Food Grain-Free Simply Sea Dry Dog Food, 5-lb bag$22.99Chewy Price$21.84Autoship Price
- FirstMate Skoki Dry Dog Food, 40-lb bag$63.59Chewy Price
- Brothers Complete Chicken Meal & Egg Formula Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 5-lb bag$24.79Chewy Price$23.55Autoship Price
- Zignature Whitefish Limited Ingredient Formula With Probiotics Dry Dog Food, 12.5-lb bag$40.99Chewy Price$38.94Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Chicken Meal, Burbank Potato, Norkotah Potato...||Potato, Lamb Meal, Tomato Pomace...||Chicken Meal, Red Lentils, Chickpeas...||Potato, Pacific Ocean Fish Meal, Tomato Pomace...||Chicken Meal, Chickpeas, Red Lentils...|
|Special Diet||Sensitive Digestion, Limited Ingredient Diet, Grain-Free...||Sensitive Digestion, Limited Ingredient Diet, Grain-Free...||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Grain-Free, Gluten Free...||Sensitive Digestion, Grain-Free, Limited Ingredient Diet...||Grain-Free, Gluten Free|
|Health Feature||Urinary Tract Health, Digestive Health||Digestive Health, Sensitive Skin||—||Digestive Health, Sensitive Skin||—|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Lamb, Meat||Chicken, Duck, Poultry||Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Poultry|
Questions & Answers
9 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
33 Customer Reviews
I have a very special GSD and she had a lot of allergies. This is the only dry food on the market that she can tolerate. She likes it and we cook her a special mix of ground turkey and specific vegetables and it solved her dietary problems. Could not be happier and my GSD also.
Thought they were treats! (Sample bag)
My 2 boys (23lb Boston and 105lb Lab/Akita)loved! They were gifted a sample bag for Christmas. They loved it. Chose the food over their treats! Too bad it's so expensive to buy. :(
Worth a try
Vet rec. not using this food due to it not having grains. I ended up ordering another dog food, but decided to try this one before donating it and glad I did my dog really enjoys this food.
This is for the large kibble size
I had previously purchased the 14 lb bag which was Small kibble. I saw this Larger bag and was like oh I'll get that. It arrived and I opened the bag and realized the morsels were huge. I didn't even know this came in different kibble sizes. Just heads up in case you need the smaller kibble size. Other than that this food has been great for our Cavalier King Charles who used to have urinary issues.
A little disappointed
I have heard such good things on this brand and this particular formula so I was a little a disappointed when my dogs could barely chew it. It was so hard and crunchy. I will have to add water and or bone broth to soften.
First Mate Dog Food
One of my dogs have bad food allergies. I had the vet test him so we know what kind of food to buy. First mate was on the list. Of course none of the pet stores carried it. I found it on chewy and had the food in 2 days. Great job Chewy!
Amazing ingredients - one drawback she won’t eat it
I love first mate’s products and their attention to clean well-balanced food. My Dalmatian, who is not a picky eater, won’t touch this food. When I tried to hand feed her some, she spit it out. I mixed some with other food and she picked out the other food and left this. A real shame.
All 3of my dogs love this food. Their bowls are clean at the end of every meal.
My vet recommended this food
On a recent house call visit my vet recommended this food. I have just lost one of my dogs and want to keep my surviving boy as healthy as possible, as long as possible.
First Mate Chicken and Blueberry
Good quality, only need to give my 63# lab 1 cup twice a day, he loves it (but he’s a lab....), wish the kibble came in giant chunks so he’d eat a little slower