FirstMate Turkey Formula Limited Ingredient Grain-Free Canned Dog Food, 12.2-oz, case of 12
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Boneless Turkey, Water Sufficient for Processing, Potato...||Boneless chicken , Water sufficient for processing, Potato Calcium Carbonate...||Chicken, Water Sufficient for Processing, Natural Flavor...||Rabbit, Water Sufficient for Processing, Natural Flavor...||Deboned Chicken, Chicken Broth, Turkey Broth...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Turkey, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Rabbit, Meat||Turkey, Poultry|
|Special Diet||Gluten Free, Sensitive Digestion, Grain-Free...||Gluten Free, Sensitive Digestion, Grain-Free...||Grain-Free, Pea-Free||Grain-Free, Pea-Free, Chicken-Free||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Gluten Free, Grain-Free, Pea-Free|
|Health Feature||Urinary Tract Health, Digestive Health, Sensitive Skin||Urinary Tract Health, Digestive Health, Sensitive Skin||Skin & Coat Health, Diabetic Support||Skin & Coat Health, Diabetic Support||—|
About This Item
- A delicious wet food with 96% protein from free-run turkey and chicken, and 4% protein from vegetables.
- Nutritionally complete and balanced for dogs of all ages.
- Limited ingredient recipe completely free of grains, glutens, carrageenan, or guar gum, in epoxy-free cans. A great option for pets prone to food sensitivities!
- Provides essential moisture to your dog’s diet.
- Great for the whole furry family: this recipe is also suitable for cats.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Weruva Jammin' Salmon with Chicken & Salmon in Pumpkin Soup Grain-Free Canned Dog Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$55.99Chewy Price$57.36List Price$53.19Autoship Price
- Weruva Bed & Breakfast with Chicken, Egg, Pumpkin & Ham in Gravy Grain-Free Canned Dog Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$63.99Chewy Price$64.56List Price$60.79Autoship Price
- Weruva Grandma's Chicken Soup with Chicken & Veggies Grain-Free Canned Dog Food, 14-oz, case of 12$52.99Chewy Price$53.88List Price$50.34Autoship Price
- Weruva That's My Jam! With Chicken & Lamb in Gelee Grain-Free Canned Dog Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$63.99Chewy Price$64.56List Price$60.79Autoship Price
- Weruva Peking Ducken with Chicken & Duck in Gravy Grain-Free Canned Dog Food, 14-oz, case of 12$56.99Chewy Price$57.48List Price$54.14Autoship Price
- Dave's Pet Food Naturally Healthy Liver & Beef Recipe Canned Dog Food, 13-oz, case of 12$34.99Chewy Price$33.24Autoship Price
- Wysong Archetype Rabbit Formula Freeze-Dried Raw Dog & Cat Food, 7.5-oz bag$22.69Chewy Price$26.19List Price$21.56Autoship Price
- Wysong Epigen Turkey Formula Grain-Free Canned Dog Food, 12.9-oz, case of 12$38.79Chewy Price$41.99List Price$36.85Autoship Price
- Weruva Marbella Paella with Mackerel & Pumpkin in Aspic Grain-Free Canned Dog Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$55.99Chewy Price$57.36List Price$53.19Autoship Price
Questions & Answers
7 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
14 Customer Reviews
Change in quality
I have been ordering this brand for about 2 years now the last case was more like a soup. I guess that's one way to save on production by adding more water. Hopefully it was a fluke
Passes extremely picky eater
My dog only wants kibble. I gave him this canned turkey. He LOVES IT! Definitely a hit.
I have 3 dogs. All different..a Maltese a very old lab and a young Irish Wolfhound. They all eat this food with dry They love it
We have been hooked on FirstMate and Kasiks dog food recipes for a while now because of their high protein, low fat, low carbs, and low phosphorus nutrient levels along with the fact that it contains no controversial items like carrageenan. However, they are quickly loosing their greatness. Yesterday’s shipment of the FirstMate Turkey recipe came with a new label that shows the nutrient contents in the guaranteed analysis changed. Protein decreased from 11% to 9% on as fed basis and from 50% to 40.9% on a dry matter basis, which resulted in a 9% increase in carbohydrates on a dry matter basis and an 8% increase in the fat-to-protein ratio. In the Kasiks Chicken recipe, protein decreased from 45.5% to 40.9% on a dry matter basis, which resulted in a 5% increase in carbohydrates on a dry matter basis and a 4.8% increase in the fat-to-protein ratio. While the new nutrient levels are still within the “good” range, Kasiks and FirstMate are swiftly moving from being in the lead to the middle of the pack as it pertains to dog foods. Even more disappointing is the lack of information/notification regarding the changes especially for those pets with specific needs. We are definitely starting to look for the next great dog food recipe.
First Mate rocks!
I have an older dog skin allergies and IBD. This food agrees with him and he is doing so good. He loves it, not a speck left in the bowl when he is done!
My boy loved this!
My senior chocolate lab had been eating a different limited ingredient grain free canned food. I tried this when the other one was out of stock. He loves this and it seems to be working better for his sensitive tummy.
my puppy loves
My puppy is so picky but he loves this stuff more than any thing else I’ve gotten him! Just mix this in this dry food and problem solved for picky dogs.
Best Of The Best!
Dog loves and so do I. Opened the can and almost ate it myself. Juicy turkey pate only. Looks great, smells great. NO carrageenan or guns added AT ALL! Will continue to feed this for life. Added benefit: No more bowl washing . . . LOL! I feel so good, feeding real food to my German Shepherd Dog!
Our boy loves FirstMate! High quality food no additive.
Dogs won’t eat it at all
First mate is a good brand and i have fed it to my cat. However, my dogs will not eat the first mate dog food i just purchased from chewy. They hate ot. The cat won’t eat it either. They turn away and won’t eat it.