Firstrax Noz2Noz Sof-Krate N2 Series 3-Door Collapsible Soft-Sided Dog Crate
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Lightweight washable durable and well ventilated spring/summer pet house.
- Constructed with extra strong steel frame heavy duty zippers with door lock ventilated mesh panels and durable water resistant base.
- Rounded corners to protect auto interiors and home décor.
- Designed for easy storage and sets up in seconds.
- Top, front and side entry doors.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Heavy Duty Fold & Carry Double Door Collapsible Wire Dog Crate & Mat Kit, 42 inch$79.99Chewy Price$99.99List Price
- DogGoods Do Good The Foldable Travel Dog Crate, XX-Large$233.24Chewy Price$249.98List Price
- DealFrisco Fold & Carry Double Door Collapsible Wire Dog Crate, 30 inch$39.09Chewy Price$41.99List Price
- EliteField 3-Door Collapsible Soft-Sided Dog Crate, Gray, 42 inch$118.99Chewy Price$209.99List Price
- EliteField 4-Door Collapsible Soft-Sided Dog Crate, Blue Gray, L: 42-in L x 28-in W x 32-in H$118.99Chewy Price$239.99List Price
- Jespet 3-Door Collapsible Soft-Sided Dog Crate, Grey, 26 inch$74.99Chewy Price$89.99List Price
- MidWest Canine Camper Single Door Collapsible Soft-Sided Dog Crate, 24 inch$59.83Chewy Price$88.99List Price
- MidWest iCrate Double Door Collapsible Wire Dog Crate Kit, Black, 36 inch$62.99Chewy Price$128.99List Price
- DealFrisco Fold & Carry Single Door Collapsible Wire Dog Crate & Mat Kit, 42 inch$79.67Chewy Price$99.59List Price
- Lucky Dog Sliding Double Door Wire Dog Crate, 48 inch$101.95Chewy Price$176.46List Price
- DealFrisco Fold & Carry Double Door Collapsible Wire Dog Crate & Mat Kit, 36 inch$55.43Chewy Price$79.19List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Features||Top Load, Collapsible, 3-Door||Top Load, Collapsible, Carry Handle, 3-Door||Top Load, Collapsible, Carry Handle, Carry Bag, Water-resistant||Top Load, Collapsible, Double Door||Top Load, Collapsible, Carry Handle, 3-Door|
|Material||Mesh, Steel, Synthetic Fabric, Metal||Mesh, Steel, Synthetic Fabric, Metal||Nylon, Mesh, Steel, Synthetic Fabric, Metal||Mesh, Steel, Synthetic Fabric, Metal||Polyester, Steel, Synthetic Fabric, Metal|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Tools Included||No||No||No Tools Required||No||No|
|Small Pet Type||—||Rabbit, Mouse, Guinea Pig, Hamster, Gerbil||—||—||—|
Questions & Answers
28 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
897 Customer Reviews
perfect office crate for my service dog
I have a recent rescue chihuahua I’m training as a psychiatric service dog, so he comes with me to the hospital each day. There are a few restricted areas (PACU/ICU/burn unit) so I got this crate to establish a secure spot for Boytoy when he can’t accompany me. It only took a few days of tossing treats inside, and leaving him with a loaded Kong, before he started hanging out here even when I’m in my office sometimes. Now he looks forward to being left alone & will go inside and stare at me sometimes because he likes being left with his treats, and I feel like he’s secure in there and has more room than he needs. (He’s quite tall with the ears so an XS wouldn’t have worked. Also i never leave him in there with a harness on!) I love this and just wish I could use a smaller size so I could fly it with me because this crate has been a huge convenience and Boytoy adores it!
Amazing crate FOR CRATE TRAINED DOGS
This is like a giant mesh playpen. You can not use it with a puppy or anyone who will try to chew or scratch their way out. It is meant for dogs who already understand how to be in a crate. It is lightweight and folds up easily, we travel all around the country for dog showers and put our adult dogs in it. It is not meant for puppies. You have to be smart, the mesh is thin like a window screen. Respect the crate for what it is designed to do
I’ve had one of these crates through 5 puppies. My last puppy a standard poodle likes it so much she’s 2 and still goes in for meals and naps. It took 10 years before the zipper on side I use started to get finnicky so I ordered the 42” size. She loves it. Now she’s sleeping in it instead of my bed cuz she can stretch out all in her own. These are the best crates. Better than metal, won’t scrape up those floors or walls. Pop together in 2 minutes. Last for decade! Literally! Love the zippers too. The poodle never I closed the top. She sits up and pokes her head out when done eating. Then we unzip side and she’s out playing again. Can’t have a pouch without this crate.
Perfect crate for travel.
This crate exceeded my expectations. Our dogs have traditional crates at home, but I was looking for something easier to transport when we take the dogs with us in our trailer. This crate is super light and easy to set up. At first I had a little difficulty getting the two poles to connect, but when I read the directions and made sure I pulled up straight, they went together perfectly and I just slid the sleeve over them to lock in place. (I did put one foot on the bottom of the crate and this seemed to help.) I put the dog's bed inside and she went in on her own. I immediately ordered a second one for the larger dog. Our dogs are 5 and 12 years old and crate trained. If your dog is not crate trained this might not be the crate to start with.
Soft lightweight cage
I love this cage. Very easy and light weight to carry. Unfortunately my two year old French mix ripped off the screen door. However I highly recommend this cage only if your dog will NOT chew or ripped.
My Cavalier puppy chewed through the zipper the 2nd time he spent time here. He's not a terrible chewer or anything, and I suspected this might happen when I first got it and saw that the zippers were just nylon. I was a waste of money.
Fits the need
Bought this item to corral 4 mo old pup in the truck while traveling and to keep her contained while camping. It was just what we needed. She was already accustomed to her crate at home from 8 weeks of age on. Pretty much goes without saying that this would NOT work for a dog or puppy who is not already crate trained (sharp teeth and claws would make short work of it). It provided just the right amount of containment and security for our pup and its softer profile versus a wire crate meant ease of use getting it in and out of the truck and camper as well as less wear and tear in moving it around. Sets up and takes down easily.
My dog lasted 5 minutes inside. The seam along the mesh tore and she just pushed through the entire section. I do not recommend for dog confining while you are away. My dog is crate trained but this did not hold her. Buy the metal crate instead. Item was returned for a full refund.
Too Flimsy for a Big Dog
My dog is crate trained, but he did not recognize this as a crate and lay down quietly in it the way he does his crate. He burst through the side, ripping the mesh window within minutes of being left inside this crate.
Terrible for keeping a dog in
Withinthe first week My dog tore open the mesh. Now I use it only as a place to lay down. He like it for that. If you want it as a soft kennel, listen to the reviews and don't waste your money like I did.