Firstrax Noz2Noz Sof-Krate N2 Series 3-Door Collapsible Soft-Sided Dog Crate
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Lightweight washable durable and well ventilated spring/summer pet house.
- Constructed with extra strong steel frame heavy duty zippers with door lock ventilated mesh panels and durable water resistant base.
- Rounded corners to protect auto interiors and home décor.
- Designed for easy storage and sets up in seconds.
- Top, front and side entry doors.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Precision Pet Products 4-Door Collapsible Soft-Sided Dog Crate, 24 inch$62.20Chewy Price$150.99List Price
- Frisco Fold & Carry Double Door Collapsible Wire Dog Crate, 30 inch$39.99Chewy Price
- DogGoods Do Good The Foldable Travel Dog Crate, Small$89.98Chewy Price
- Jespet 3-Door Collapsible Soft-Sided Dog Crate, Blue, 30 inch$79.99Chewy Price$94.99List Price
- EliteField 4-Door Collapsible Soft-Sided Dog Crate with Curtains, Navy Blue/Gray, 36 inch$115.99Chewy Price$209.99List Price
- EliteField 3-Door Collapsible Soft-Sided Dog Crate, Gray, 42 inch$118.99Chewy Price$209.99List Price
- Etna Pop-Open Single Door Collapsible Soft-Sided Dog Crate, Black & White, 33 inch$22.00Chewy Price$49.00List Price
- Go Pet Club Double Door Collapsible Soft-Sided Dog Crate, Sage, 20 inch$47.77Chewy Price$49.99List Price
- KindTail Pawd Collapsible Dog & Cat Crate, White$129.00Chewy Price
- Pet Dreams Brushed Twill Dog Crate Bumper, Khaki Tan, Medium$59.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Features||Top Load, Collapsible, 3-Door||Top Load, Collapsible, Carry Handle, 3-Door||Top Load, Collapsible, Carry Handle...||Top Load, Collapsible, Carry Handle...||Top Load, Collapsible, Carry Handle, Carry Bag, Water-resistant|
|Material||Mesh, Steel, Synthetic Fabric, Metal||Polyester, Steel, Synthetic Fabric, Metal||Nylon, Mesh, Steel, Synthetic Fabric, Metal||Nylon, Mesh, Steel, Synthetic Fabric, Metal||Nylon, Mesh, Steel, Synthetic Fabric, Metal|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds|
|Tools Included||No||No||No Tools Required||N/A||No Tools Required|
Questions & Answers
28 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
885 Customer Reviews
Love this crate..
I use this crate for my 1yr old rescue pup to sleep in at night. He can stretch his legs & lean against the side of it if needed. He gets right in it on his own. It's easy to fold down if needed. I place a blanket over the top to keep in warmth as I like to keep the house cool but then when it gets warm this summer the crate is well ventilated. Highly recommend. PS: my pup is calm & not a chewer.
We got 2 of these to use in our RV and for camping trips. They are sturdy, fold up VERY easily, lightweight. We use it to contain our 2 beagles while we're driving, and then once we arrive it can sit outside for some shade inside their fenced area. So much better than any of the various metal or plastic crates we've tried in terms of actually being collapsable. (Our dogs are long term crate trained)
Great Product I Highly Recommend
I am very pleased with the soft sided crate. We have one Yorkshire Terrier who is blind and at night she would walk around the bedroom and get lost and would cry till we would put her back in bed. We were worried she might get hurt. With the crate she has room to walk around at night and can get back to her bed with no problems. She’s safe and wow we get some sleep. Great product!!
This crate was purchased for the house and a new puppy. Not a good crate for that purpose. However it is a great crate for mobility. It can go in a vehicle, it can go to the beach or a kids game. Very handy to have.
My Mini Aussiedoodle is 8 months old, I bought this crate at about 5 months old. She weighs about 25 pounds and has ripped the front mesh door. I have to throw it away, it is useless.
Dog will chew through
Within a day my dog had chewed through the front and back screen. I had hoped for a kennel priced this high to have been made with higher quality materials.
Sorry to say this is very cheaply made. The mesh is so cheap any animal will break through it. It did not even come with a floor mat for the inside or even a case to store it in. It is not worth the price at all. Do not waste your money. Your pet will escape out of it.
Love this crate
I needed something light weight, large enough for my 50-lb dog., and easy to set up and dismantle. Have had 3 of these and love them. My dog has traveled from Florida to Pennsylvania round trip in it.
Best Soft Crate I've ever used.
I had one of these for 15 years and left it by mistake on a trip last year. So replacing with the exact same one.
nice looking but not as strong as it looks
I was excited to use this for my 10 1/2 year old terminally ill, medicated, jack russell mix after someone borrowed his metal crate and kept it. He is crate trained from the time he was a puppy and is also used to being pushed in a canvas and screened dog stroller that looks similar to this item so I thought this should be fine. However, he was able to tear right through this within an hour of me leaving to go out for dinner. He simply decided he did not want to stay in it and busted through the fabric part in short order. My advice, only use this if your pet has been sedated after surgery, or maybe let a cat who just birthed kittens use it. Or maybe use it for some kind of storage purposes. Dogs...no can do. About to order a new metal one now. I read other reviews saying that if your dog is crate trained it should be no problem so if it gets broken then don't bother trying to return it or it will be implied it is your fault- so I won't even try. But I am writing this review to put the word out: buy something else.