When one or more of your fish are dealing with a bacterial infection, the whole tank suffers. You can help your finned friends feel better and watch your aquarium thrive again with Clindamycin Capsules from Fish Aid Antibiotics. This broad-spectrum antibiotic is used to help treat certain strains of bacteria that can plague your fish, including all gram positive and some gram-negative bacteria. Unlike many antibiotics, Clindamycin is designed to exert bactericidal action—which means it helps to actually kill bacteria, rather than just stop it from multiplying.
- Helps to combat some of the most common fish diseases caused by bacteria.
- Works to kill bacteria and fight off diseases that can spread throughout your tank.
- Broad-Spectrum antibiotic is designed to treat many non-specific infections in fish.
- Easily dissolves in water, creating a convenient medicinal bath.
- This unique formula is developed to work on both saltwater and freshwater fish.
Shop Our Entire Buy 3, Get 1 Free Assortment
See all items by Fish Aid Antibiotics