Fishbiotic Metronidazole Tablet Fish Antibiotic, 500 mg, 30 count
About This Item
- Intended to actively work against gram-positive and some gram-negative bacteria by using bactericidal action.
- Promotes the control of certain diseases caused by parasites.
- Serves as an antibacterial and antiprotozoal medication.
- Works to soothe and treat infected eyes, fin or tail rot, skin ulcerations, pop-eye, columnaris disease, and gill disease.
- Simple and easy-to-use tablets with a desirable outcome.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Metronidazole 500 mg||Amoxicillin 500 mg||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Fish Type||Tropical Freshwater, Marine Fish||Tropical Freshwater, Marine Fish||Tropical Freshwater, Marine Fish||Tropical Freshwater, Marine Fish||Tropical Freshwater, Marine Fish|
|Aquarium Type||Saltwater, Freshwater||Freshwater, Saltwater||Saltwater, Freshwater||Saltwater, Freshwater||Saltwater, Freshwater|
|Health Feature||Anti-Fungal / Anti-Bacterial||Anti-Fungal / Anti-Bacterial||Anti-Fungal / Anti-Bacterial||Anti-Fungal / Anti-Bacterial||Anti-Fungal / Anti-Bacterial|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
Is this product pharmaceutical grade
Answer by • May 21, 2022
This antibiotic is pharmaceutical grade.
is this a tablet or capsule?
Answer by • Apr 27, 2022
This product is in tablet form.
ReviewsWrite a Review
1 Customer Reviews
By Heather on Jun 20, 2021
I use this when my puppies have runny poo and to treat them for guardia.