FitPAWS TRAXPeanut Dog Stability Ball
About This Item
- Unique peanut shape targets front-to-back or side-to-side movements.
- Helps build confidence and core strength in your furry friend.
- Works to improve joint health as well.
- Features non-slip surface that is resistant to damage by dog nails.
- Ball can also be used as a touch target or obstacle.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- FitPAWS TRAXDonut Dog Balancing Kit, Purple$63.95Chewy Price
- FitPAWS K9FITbone Dog Training Regular Balancing Bone, Razzleberry$86.95Chewy Price
- CLAWGUARD Original Door Scratch Shield, 43 x 18 in$29.95Chewy Price
- CLAWGUARD Heavy Duty Door Scratch Shield, 44 x 20 in$29.95Chewy Price
- SportDOG Replacement Strap Dog Collar, Blue Reflective, 3/4-in$19.95Chewy Price
- Remington Trail Scent Dog Training Scent, Grouse, 4-oz bottle$14.82Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Pooch Selfie The Original Dog Selfie Stick Smartphone Attachment$9.99Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- SportDOG SAC00-11774 Deluxe Heel Dog Training Stick$11.99Chewy Price$14.95List Price
- Petcube Cam HD Monitoring With Vet Chat Pet Camera, 3 count$110.37Chewy Price$119.97List Price
- Advance Pet Potty Train Dog Bell, Red$10.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
10 Customer Reviews
Trust the reviews
I ordered and xs. It says in the description it is good for small dogs. I have a dachshund and the thing is 4 times bigger than he is and it’s impossible for him to use it for anything. I could use it to exercise with is how big it is. It’s not practical. Gave 2 starts because material is good quality.
We were looking forward to enjoying the FitPAWS Peanut with our (2) Australian Shepherds. Inflating it was easy with no problems. However, the FitPAWS lasted 5 minutes! The strength of the material is faulty and ripped from their nails. Possibly this was a manufacturing issue or defect. Not sure if we would purchase again.
This is not an x-small peanut for your toy dog!
FitPaws has mislabeled the measurements for this Peanut Dog Stability Ball - I ordered the x-small for my Yorkie. It was advertised AND marked on the package as being 40cm in size - this would be about 15.7 inches. Well it is really over 30" on length end-to-end!!!!! A total waste of money. And it is too bad because it is good quality material etc. but HUGE compared to what was advertised on Chewy's website and on the packaging. This is not Chewy's fault - this is the fault of FitPAWS. I am very disappointed.
This ball is the perfect size for my Border Collie. It was easy to blow up with the tools they provided. It seems pretty tough - and I hope to get years of use out of it.
Good, but for smaller dog
It’s a good product, but it’s much smaller than I thought it would be. I must have read the dimensions wrong.
I see that you have this on sale for almost half of what I paid for it less than 1 month ago.
Great inflated 'peanut'
I wanted to teach my Labrador to 'barrel roll' for his Performance Trick Title. I started with a smaller, smooth peanut, which he would walk over after only a week. This is the perfect size for him. I did invest in a new nozzle for my air compressor because it was just too hard for me to inflate this peanut as large as I wanted with the hand pump that came with it. But I'm not very strong, so don't let that inhibit you! We both are enjoying playing with this peanut. I'm very much looking forward to begin teaching him lateral moves once he's passed his Performer Evaluation.
Pricey but they do hold up!
We used FitPaw equipment at training classes both for trick training and for fitness. Now, with Covid restrictions, I wanted something with which to train at home. These are definitely not inexpensive for inflatables, but they do work, and have held up well so far. Safe, with decent traction, my active, intelligent 11 month old benefits from the physical and mental stimulation, so it was worth the investment for me.
Great physical and mental exercise!
Our Golden Retriever puppy loves to run, jump, play, etc, but we were cautioned by our vet that too much activity at his age (6mon) can cause early-onset arthritis. This balance ball is a great way to tire him out mentally and physically while giving his growing joints a break from higher impact workouts. We started with a safety harness, but he's gotten so proficient that we just use a spotter now and he does great (8mon). He's very confident on new terrains, and you can tell how much stronger he's gotten. We have a lot of experience with animal rehab, so this product fit very intuitively into our lives. Solid piece of training equipment!
Medium is too small
Not the right size for my dog. Thinking the balancing disc might be better ?