Fleabusters RX for Fleas Plus Powder offers professional-strength flea protection in a do-it-yourself form. Using a statically-charged powder that is milled to be extremely fine, it’s easily installed by lightly sprinkling over carpets and furniture. The microscopic crystals then cling to the fibers and resist being sucked up by the vacuum, thus providing flea protection for an entire year. It works by clinging to the larvae as they pass by and dehydrating them, and is totally safe for pets and people. And because you only need a light coating, a single three-pound canister can treat up to five rooms in your house.
- Provides do-it-yourself, spray-free flea treatment that remains effective for up to one year.
- Statically-charged powder clings to carpet and furniture fibers for long-lasting protection.
- Neutral pH of 7.0 means larvae will not be repelled, and dehydrates them as they pass through the fibers.
- Has both federal and state EPA registration and is safe for pets and humans.
- One 3-pound canister covers up to 900 square feet or 5 rooms. All it takes is a light coating!
HAZARDS TO HUMANS: Keep out of reach of children. This product maybe used in homes, restaurants, and other food handling establishments, markets, schools, warehouses, factories, offices, hotels, motels, hospitals, nursing homes, garages, grocery stores, apartment buildings, new construction, industrial plants, theaters, ships, boats, trains, trucks, yachts, camps, mobile homes, buses, zoos, kennels, military bases, libraries, utilities, and sewers.
Click here for shampoo version: Fleabusters RX for Fleas Plus Shampoo
Connect with Experienced Veterinarians 7 Days a Week
See all items by Fleabusters