Flexi Comfort Nylon Tape Retractable Dog Leash
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Runs smoothly in and out so that your dog can roam freely, or be restrained at the perfect length.
- Short-stop one-handed braking system is reliable and makes it possible to direct your pup easily.
- Ergonomic soft-grip is comfortable in your hand, perfect for those long walks around town.
- Compatible with the Flexi Multi Box Dog Leash Accessory or Flexi LED Lighting System for added convenience.
- Beautiful matching designs allow you to pick the color that best suits you and your pup.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Flexi Neon Nylon Tape Reflective Retractable Dog Leash, Medium: 16-ft long$24.99Chewy Price$37.99List Price
- Hertzko Nylon Retractable Dog Leash, Large: 16-ft long$25.99Chewy Price
- Flexi Classic Nylon Tape Retractable Dog Leash, Blue, Large: 26-ft long$34.99Chewy Price$45.99List Price
- KONG Retractable Explore Reflective Retractable Dog Leash, Red, Large: 24-ft long, 0.6-in wide$38.49Chewy Price$39.99List Price
- Flexi Giant Nylon Tape Retractable Dog Leash, Black, Medium: 26-ft long$37.99Chewy Price$46.99List Price
- TUG Nylon Tape Retractable Dog Leash, White/Orange, Large: 16-ft long$24.99Chewy Price$39.99List Price
- Flexi LED Lighting System Dog Leash Attachment, Black$19.71Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Mighty Paw Retractable 2.0 Dog Leash, Orange, Standard$19.99Chewy Price
- Flexi Multi Box Dog Leash Accessory, Black$8.99Chewy Price$9.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Extra Small & Toy Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds||Small Breeds|
|Leash & Collar Feature||Adjustable, Padded||Adjustable, Padded, Reflective||Adjustable||Adjustable||Padded, Reflective, Waterproof|
|Closure Type||Bolt Snap||Bolt Snap||Bolt Snap||Bolt Snap||Trigger Snap|
|Leash Length||10 feet||10 feet||10 feet||10 feet||13 feet|
Questions & Answers
34 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
840 Customer Reviews
Lasted two weeks...
We purchased this for our 7 month old lab mix. We took it on a camping trip with us so he would be able to roam past the few feet his current leash allows him to. Night one, the leash just snapped. Our dog wasn't pulling hard on it but he was wandering around and the next thing we knew, he was disconnected because the leash had somehow broke. The leash itself was severed about 4-5 inches below the clasp that was on our dogs collar. With the amount of money we spend on this one, we were beyond disappointed.
These work great on my two babies. I bought a medium for my 18 lb dachshund and it works great on him. I bought a large for my golden retriever who is 79 lb. It works great on her as well they prefer these leashes over their others because they have more mobility and freedom. They are very well made. The adjustable handles are very nice to have.
Dobby Has Been Freed - NOT FOR CHEWERS/PULLERS
Pros - Small, convenient and meets the needs of a typical, well trained leash walker. Cons - If it gets twisted and then retracts, you have to really work at getting it loose. Also, its not overly durable. If you have a chewer or a puller - I do NOT recommend. My 7lb. puppy, Dobby, chewed right through it. I have him on a harness so the leash attaches in the back and the times I saw him get his mouth on it, I did not allow the behavior. It took me talking to my neighbor and distracted for about 5 minutes on a walk and Dobby was Free! Luckily he came back right back and no house elves were hurt in the process.
I have had Flexi retractable leashes in the past and was very pleased. Had to purchase a bigger one for my size dog. We initially purchased a cheaper brand and had all kinds of problems with it locking up when my dog would pull when seeing a cat or another dog. We never have that problem, at least not yet, with the Flexi leash.
Not For Big Dogs
I have the collar less than 24 hours and the ribbon ripped. It’s holding on by threads. My dog is half Basset Hound half Pit, a 55 pound low rider. He pulls, but not so much that it would break the ribbon.
The leash works great. We have a 75 lb GSP who loves going with us everywhere in our dog-friendly city. It's strong and allows him to be free when appropriate and close to us when necessary.
Great for potty breaks
It’s an great length to take my dog out to potty and run around from a few minutes. I would not recommend this leash on walks for dogs who are not trained to walk with you or come back when called as the large is 26 feet. Otherwise seems well built and is holding up good with my 55 pound puller.
Is this the perfect leash?
We love Flexi leashes. This one has the flat line rather than the round cord. The flat lines are more gentle if they slide past someone’s leg. These leashes are very well made. Almost indestructible!
My dog is a three year old 74 pound German shepherd, husky, hound mix. She is very strong and I could have done better training her not to chase bunnies etc. Anyway, this leash has been great. It has held up to her pulling hard at times. While walking the line holds taught as she moves freely. The handle is comfortable for my small hand and my husband’s large hand with the adjustable gap. It’s a little heavy but you get used to it. That much strong strap is going to have some weight to it. I definitely recommend this product.
I resisted using a retractable leash thinking it wouldn't work for my very pully Treewalker Coonhound. Happy to say I was very wrong - we're at a beach house for vacation and it has worked absolutely great to be able to give her freedom and yet keep her in line. It's extremely durable and easy to hold. Highly recommend.