Flexi Multi Box Dog Leash Accessory, Black
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Perfect for everyday use and travel to hold treats or waste bags for any walk anywhere.
- Can be opened from either side so it’s ideal for both right-handed and left-handed dog parents.
- Includes an opening at the bottom to conveniently remove individual poop bags for cleaning up waste.
- Includes one roll of waste bags to get you and your pup started on a new way to walk.
- Compatible with the Flexi New Comfort Retractable Tape Dog Leash and Flexi New Neon Retractable Tape Dog Leash.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Mighty Paw BungeeX2 Nylon Reflective Double Dog Leash, Black, Standard: 3-ft long, 1-in wide$18.99Chewy Price$35.00List Price
- Copatchy No-Pull Reflective Adjustable Dog Harness, Red, Small$12.99Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Hertzko Nylon Retractable Dog Leash, Small: 16-ft long$18.57Chewy Price
- DealPawtitas Nylon Reflective Back Clip Dog Harness, Teal, Small: 18 to 22-in chest$20.99Chewy Price$32.99List Price
- Blueberry Pet Classic Solid Nylon Step In Back Clip Dog Harness, French Pink, Large: 26 to 39-in chest$13.99Chewy Price$16.99List Price
- PetSafe Sure-Fit Adjustable Back Clip Dog Harness, Red, Large: 28 to 42-in chest$20.84Chewy Price$22.99List Price
- K9 Explorer Reflective Adjustable Padded Dog Harness, Berry, 20 - 30 in$29.79Chewy Price$36.99List Price
- Best Pet Supplies Voyager Plush Suede Dog Harness, Chocolate, Large$12.99Chewy Price$15.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Material||Plastic||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Stainless Steel, Metal||Plastic, Stainless Steel, Metal|
Questions & Answers
7 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
183 Customer Reviews
Is not annoying like some accessories
This box is designed to fit perfectly with a Flexi leash. It connects to the underside of the lease and is out of the way but easy to access either for treats or pickup bags. Unlike most of these types of accessories it opens from either end as well as having a opening for bags in the middle.
Poor Design of the Accessory Broke the Whole Leash
At first, this seemed like a great combo, the accessory slid easily into the slot on the leash and stayed snuggly. However, after only two uses, our Shiba Inu pulled on the leash, and normal pressure from the wrist holding the leash pushed the accessory further down into the slot causing the accessory to pry the two halves of the leash mechanism apart. The accessory acted like a perfect wedge popping open the handle and causing the whole leash to unspool and pull free. My husband was able to grab the dog and the leash and reassemble everything but the leash doesn't lock or unlock properly anymore and we certainly can't use the accessory anymore.
Perfect for bags
The Multi Box is the perfect accessory for the Flexi leash. Does a very good job of storing and dispensing the bags. Only issue is the small plug is too easy to lose, but that's my fault more than the product's.
The product advertises that it works for Flexi leashes, however, there is no place to attach it to the Flexi giant leash. This is greatly unfortunate to me.
If you're even considering getting this, go ahead and add to cart now.
I love not having a waste bag holder that dangles and thrashes on the leash. Fits right in to the slot. The two doors on the side are snug enough to stay in place when my dog goes nuts on the leash, but easy to open for refills. The black stopper to switch between treat holder and waste bag dispenser is easy to get in and out. I can't get over just how much I appreciate this on my leash
Cool Idea, Bad Design
This item seems like a cool concept, but it's not practical. I've used the poop bag feature. The doors don't close well, and it's not working after 2 months. Wish I could replace.
We love these clever holders. They are designed to snap right onto the Flexi leashes. They have convenient doors on each end to make loading a roll of baggies very easy. The only thing is the doors can open a bit too easily. We are chasing the baggie rolls and winding them back up too often. A piece of tape over the doors helps but is awkward.
Great for training
The great product for training, And for bringing treats and hiking kayaking adventures
This poorly latched to the leash and after multiple attempts it was lost on a walk. 10 bucks down the drain.
A Handy Leash Attachment
This item attaches to the leash I use. I can put my keys or an extra plastic poop bag in the container when I walk my dog.