Flexible Filly Busy Buddy Horse Halter
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Promotes relaxation in horses.
- To be used with a halter.
- Delivers drug-free relaxation.
- Keeps horses from chewing on crossties.
- For horses of all ages.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- FORCE Opti-Force Equine Fly Horse Mask$23.66Chewy Price$35.49List Price
- Weaver Leather Turquoise Cross Beaded Horse Browband Headstall$53.25Chewy Price$100.69List Price
- Tough-1 Extreme Vented Horse Sport Boots Set, Black, Small$79.99Chewy Price
- Horze Equestrian Cooling Horse Ice Wrap, Boysenberry Purple, 1 count$34.99Chewy Price
- Manna Pro Pro-Force Covered Ears Equine Fly Horse Mask$22.49Chewy Price$27.49List Price
- Tough-1 Easy Breathe Easy Grazing Horse Muzzle, Black, Yearling$29.95Chewy Price$35.04List Price
- Weaver Leather Contoured Felt Insert & Merino Wool Fleece Bottom Horse Saddle Pad, Coffee$85.95Chewy Price$95.49List Price
- Horze Equestrian Christmas Reindeer Horse Hat, Horse$14.99Chewy Price
- Shires Equestrian Products Avignon Middleburg Horse Bridle, Pony$56.69Chewy Price$62.99List Price
- Shires Equestrian Products Three Point Horse Breastplate, Havana, Ex-Full$62.99Chewy Price$69.99List Price
- Shires Equestrian Products Tapestry Horse Neck Strap, Oak Bark, Full$26.99Chewy Price$29.99List Price
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
6 Customer Reviews
Calming pacifier was magic for my 28 year old Belgian cross. Her he’d dropped relaxed while our Ferrier trimmed her hooves.
Material cracked after 4 uses
I got this item in March to help with Farrier visits. Now is June. I have used this item three times with one horse and once with another. It’s stored away from sunlight. I was very surprised to see the rubber all cracked up already. It’s cracking on the part that the horse has in his mouth and outside of that as well. Maybe I got an old stock item? In any case, it is not even minimally durable for the price.
Really helped my impatient horse
My horse is very very antsy and loves to nip and bite when he’s tied up or bored, and by using this, he is now so focused on it that he doesn’t nip anymore!
Good for mouthy/nervous horses
It took a little while for our horse to get use to this, he was afraid of it at first, but it has really helped him with his mouthiness during grooming time.
Not a halter
I was very disappointed as this is described as a halter and it is not. I will be returning it.
Excellent for mouthy horses
This is a great product and works wonderful for a mouthy horse. Ideally I would prefer that the clips were not made of plastic as they are bit difficult to open