FlexTran Animal Care Coop Care Chick Fresh Odor Control Spray, 24-oz bottle
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- Environmentally friendly microbial formula eliminates coop odors, ammonia and other animal smells.
- Safe to use around birds, pets, livestock and people.
- Ready to use in a convenient spray bottle. Just spray it around and you’re done!
- Try it in the cat’s litter box or around the dog’s yard!
- Improves garden compost, too.
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
5 Customer Reviews
I originally got this for the chicken coop but I like the smell so much I'm using it in my ferret's living quarters to keep the natural musky odors down. I'll be buying another bottle to replace this one for the coop :)
Definitely works for any number of hens you may have however attracts bees and other wasps when you first spray it.
Fairly priced, I use once a week or every few days when I clean out their coops, it’s scented but not overwhelming, definitely helps keep the stank down and away. Lasts a good amount of uses, a little goes a long way.
Great Coop Deodorizer
This is my second time buying this product (this time I purchased 2!). It has a very nice smell, and is easy to spray around the coop. I specifically needed it for the area underneath the chickens' roost. We have it enclosed, with an area where we can clean it out, but it does get very stinky in between cleans. It has definitely helped the ammonia smell, and it's great that it can be sprayed while the chickens are in the coop! No dust and mess like some of the other coop deodorizers!
Does what its says
I use it on my pets cages and it does what it says, it smells good and helps with the flies too.