Fluker's 5.5-in Reptile Clamp Lamp & Dimmer
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Ceramic socket holds incandescent light bulbs with ease.
- Attach it with ease to any terrarium.
- Has a dimmer switch for great light control.
- The metal reflector increases output, while the 6-foot power cord lengthens its reach.
- Use with caution—allow your pet to climb up to the lamp and don’t put his food under the lamp!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Zoo Med Combo Deep Dome Lamp, Large$64.99Chewy Price$72.99List Price
- Zilla Fixture Low Profile Single G9 Reptile Terrarium Lamp Fixture$9.60Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Zoo Med ReptiSun 10.0 T8-HO UVB Fluorescent Reptile Lamp, 25 x 36-in$19.61Chewy Price$29.94List Price
- Zoo Med Repti Tuff Splashproof Halogen Reptile Terrarium Lamp, 50-watt$11.97Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Zoo Med ReptiSun Reptile Terrarium Hood, 48-in$74.50Chewy Price$99.99List Price
- Zoo Med Paludarium Heater, 100W$22.21Chewy Price$26.99List Price
- Zilla Digital Terrarium Temperature Controller$29.79Chewy Price$56.99List Price
- Zoo Med ReptiSun LED Terrarium Hood$79.99Chewy Price$98.99List Price
- Exo Terra Ultra Thin Terrarium Substrate Heat Mat, 16 watts$32.99Chewy Price$42.99List Price
- Exo Terra Day/Night Reptile Terrarium LED Fixture, Small$29.22Chewy Price$48.99List Price
- Zoo Med Betta LED Light$5.70Chewy Price$7.84List Price
Compare Similar Items
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
3 Customer Reviews
Loved this light fixture very sturdy. It's on the smaller size ze but tut wasn't a deal breaker for us. I also loved that it has the switch on the side that you can also use to dim the light if you were using it for heat.
Good cheap option
Took one star off evacuee the dimmer just doesn’t work But it’s a good cheap clamp lamp although I wish the cord was a little longer
Great lamps for my sneks!
A little surprised there isn't a review yet. I purchased five of these lamps and each (so far) has worked splendidly. No issues with lights cutting out or the dimming function not working. Decent size for what I needed, as I didn't need gigantic lamps for my smaller setups.