Fluker's Buffet Blend Juvenile Bearded Dragon Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Includes a combination of freeze-dried crickets and freeze-dried mealworms
- Packed with essential nutrients and vitamins to ensure health and vitality
- Pellets have a unique texture that beardeds love to eat
- Delivers the proper balance of essential protein, fat, vitamins and minerals
- For juveniles under 7"
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Fluker's Tortoise Diet Land Turtle Food, 16-oz jar$13.41Chewy Price$14.33List Price$12.74Autoship Price
- Zoo Med Aquatic Turtle Food Hatchling Formula$2.80Chewy Price$5.99List Price$2.66Autoship Price
- Fluker's Crafted Cuisine Juvenile Bearded Dragon Diet Reptile Food, 6.5-oz bag$6.69Chewy Price$9.89List Price$6.36Autoship Price
- Rep-Cal Box Turtle Food, 12-oz jar$8.99Chewy Price$8.54Autoship Price
- Komodo Jelly Pots Reptile Food, 40 count$24.99Chewy Price$29.96List Price$23.74Autoship Price
- Mazuri Small Crocodilian Food, 25-lb bag$37.99Chewy Price$36.09Autoship Price
- Zoo Med Hermit Crab Food, 2.4-oz jar$4.99Chewy Price$4.74Autoship Price
- MiceDirect Frozen Feeders Snake Food, Combo Pack, Mice, Hoppers & Weanlings, 100 count$183.42Chewy Price$200.20List Price$174.25Autoship Price
- Zoo Med Canned Box Turtle Food, 6-oz can, bundle of 5$16.35Chewy Price$17.20List Price$15.53Autoship Price
- Mazuri Better Bug Gut Loading Feeder Insect Supplement, 8-oz bag$14.39Chewy Price$17.99List Price$13.67Autoship Price
- Repashy Superfoods Grubs 'N' Fruit Meal Replacement Powder Crested Gecko Food, 3-oz bottle$12.36Chewy Price$12.58List Price
- Repashy Superfoods Bug Burger Gel Premix Feeder Insect Food, 3-oz bottle$8.46Chewy Price$8.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Freeze-Dried Mealworms, Freeze-Dried Crickets, Corn...||Freeze Dried Squash, Freeze Dried Peas, Potato Starch...||Freeze Dried Squash, Freeze Dried Peas, Corn...||Fish Meal, Poultry Meal, Ground Brown Rice...||Water, Soy Protein, Whole Egg Powder...|
|Food Form||Pellets, Crickets, Mealworms||Pellets, Freeze-Dried, Dried Veggies||Pellets, Freeze-Dried, Dried Veggies||Pellets||Wet Food|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
12 Customer Reviews
I couldn't get my baby bearded dragon to eat anything and bought these. She absolutely loves this!
my beardie loves this stuff!!
I like to keep some of this stuff in my beardies bowl so that he has something to snack on if he’s feeling hungry, and most days I wake up to the sound of him crunching on the pellets! He loves this stuff and I will definitely keep buying it for my sweet lizard!
Beardie says no to red pellets
I was recommended this when i first got my beardie, and the only time my beardie ate a red pellet was on accident. He is very picky, but he would pick around the pellets and leave them in his bowl until i cleaned them out. I would just recommend getting something without the pellets if you have a picky beardie.
awesome! he has been eating them and loving it! he always trys to eat the crickets. thanks!
My beardie was a bit hesitant when I first gave it to him sense he’s too fond of live crickets, fresh fruits and veggies so at first he only picked out the insects but after a bit of persuading him to try it he seems to enjoy them. I will definitely be feeding him this with his romaine lettuce and other favorite foods. I will definitely purchase again in the future.
Amazing Pellets with Some Problems
The pellets are amazing. They're very healthy and my beardie loves them. Though he didn't notice them right away he now eats them as happily as crickets.They're extremely cheap, and the right size for small beardies. However, the freeze dried crickets are far too huge. They're almost double the recommended size. Next time I will buy Flukers pellets only.
Mealworms no no
Mealworms are not good for juveniles the hard outer layer can is bad because it can get stuck and there divisive system and could possibly kill your beardies
Juvenile Beardie Approved
I just got my bearded dragon, and he was very hesitant about eating. On the second day of owning him, I purchased this blend and he loved it. I mix this blend with collard greens, so he can get his daily balance. I definitely approve!
My beardie loves it
My bearded dragon is a little bit over a year old and she is a picky eater so she will only eat the worms, the pellets are a good size so that she’ll accidentally eat them!
When you don’t have time to chop veggies or you’ve run out of live food, this is a good food to fill in until you get what you need. My dragons like it too.