Help provide your scaly sidekick with the required calcium to phosphorus ratio she needs for strong, healthy bones and vital bodily functions with Fluker's Calcium:Phosphorus 2:1 Reptile Supplement. Lizards and turtles who eat small amounts of crickets, mealworms, wax worms, mice and more may not be getting the amount of phosphorus they need. That's where this supplement comes into play! Simply dust your pal's food with it for an added boost of calcium and phosphorus. For pets consuming large amounts of these high phosphorus foods, use Fluker's Calcium Supplement.
- Provides the required calcium to phosphorus ratio.
- Helps provide your pet with what she needs for strong, healthy bones and vital bodily functions.
- Preferable for lizards and turtles who eat small amounts of crickets, mealworms, wax worms, mice and more.
- Comes in a convenient powdered form.
- Vitamin D3 has been added to aid in the assimilation and metabolism of calcium and phosphorus.
See all items by Fluker's
Lizard, Snake, Tortoise, Aquatic Turtle, Bearded Dragon
Dicalcium Phosphate, Limestone Flour, Flavor, D-Activated Animal Sterol (Source of Vitamin D).