Fluker’s Ceramic Repta-Clamp Lamp with Switch is the perfect addition to your reptile’s terrarium, with all the features and quality you’d expect from Fluker’s. This 5.5" diameter, reflective lamp is made of heavy-gauge, painted aluminum. Its integrated ceramic socket can be used with incandescent bulbs, ceramic heat emitters and compact fluorescent bulbs, up to 75 watts. And the spring-loaded swivel head clamp securely attaches to the rim of any terrarium.
- 5.5" diameter lamp with 6' cord
- Quality aluminum construction with ceramic socket easily and securely attaches to the rim of any terrarium
- Can be used with incandescent bulbs, ceramic heat emitters and compact fluorescent bulbs
- Supports bulbs rated up to 75 watts
- Aides the regulation of your special cold-blooded companions, but also helps create and maintain a healthy environment for them
HAZARDS TO ANIMALS: For use above screen top reptile enclosures. Not for use inside any animal cage or enclosure. This is to protect the animal from burns and prevent risk of fire.
WARNINGS: Do not allow product to come in contact with carpet, draperies, or other flammable material. Do not use in wet conditions. Uncoil cord before using. Do not splice, repair or modify. Do not use in damaged condition. Do not exceed electrical ratings. Unplug when not in use. Fully insert plugs. Keep children away.
Spend $60 Get 20% Off Your Order
See all items by Fluker's