Fluker's Clamp Lamp with Dimmer, 8.5-in
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- UL-listed lamp is perfect for reptiles that like to bask and features a dimmer that allows you to adjust the heat as well as the lighting in your terrarium
- Has a 6' cord that comes with a polarized plug for added safety, a ceramic socket, a spring-loaded, swivel-head clamp and is intended for use with incandescent bulbs
- Made with convenience in mind, these special reptile lamps can be utilized in a variety of locations and positions to best accommodate your desert or tropical terrarium
- Lamp is an excellent way to provide your precious pets with the incandescent lighting they need
- Safety clamps easily attach to the rims of most terrariums
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealZilla Night Red Heat Incandescent Reptile Terrarium Lamp, 75-watt$11.64Chewy Price
- Exo Terra Solar Glo All in One Reptile Bulb, 125-w$69.99Chewy Price$84.99List Price$66.49Autoship Price
- Fluker's Ceramic Repta-Clamp Lamp with Switch, 5.5-in$5.90Chewy Price$21.36List Price
- DealExo Terra Swamp Basking Splash Proof Reptile Spot Lamp, 100-w bulb$15.52Chewy Price$32.99List Price
- Zoo Med ReptiSun 10.0 UVB Compact Fluorescent Reptile Lamp, 26-Watt$46.99Chewy Price$48.99List Price$44.64Autoship Price
- DealFluker's Ceramic Reptile Heat Emitter, 150-watt$19.84Chewy Price$32.16List Price
- Fluker's Ceramic Clamp Lamp, 8.5-in$9.22Chewy Price$24.63List Price
- Zoo Med ReptiCare Rock Heater, Mini$14.99Chewy Price
- Zoo Med Paludarium Heater, 25W$13.99Chewy Price$21.99List Price
- DealFluker's 10-in Reptile Clamp Lamp & Switch$19.99Chewy Price$30.05List Price
- Zilla Mini Day Blue Halogen Bulb for Reptile Terrariums, 25-watt, bundle of 3$17.46Chewy Price$18.00List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||—||—||—||Coated Metal, Metal||Aluminum, Metal|
Questions & Answers
35 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
62 Customer Reviews
This lamp is good. But I use a 150 watt basking bulb. With the 150 watt bulb, there is a slight buzzing sound, but if I have to dim it, the buzzing sound is really loud. But, if you use a lower wattage bulb, this might be the perfect lamp for you.
Exactly what I expected!
Perfect lamp for my che bulb. I like the dimmer so I can adjust the temp if needed. Came in good condition l and works great!
Works as Intended
I purchased this clamp lamp with dimmer and it works as intended.
Perfect for adjustable basking spot
I have now purchased two of these. The dimmable function allows me to put a higher wattage basking lamp/floodlight in and I don't have to change the bulb as the weather changes. During the warmer months I dial the bulb down and when it gets colder I can dial it up. Much easier than keeping another bulb around to switch out.
I just received this today and I placed my Fluker’s Ceramic Heat Emitter 100W bulb inside, turned it on, and it blew!! It even flipped my breaker! My dad tested to see if it had any electricity going through it and it did, but I plugged it back in with my bulb, turned it on all the way, and my bulb never warmed up. I place my bulb back in my old dome to see if my bulb was working and it warmed up immediately. I hope I can get a refund on this so I can buy something that will actually work.
glad I bought this
The dimmer does exactly what it promises and the large dome radiates the heat nicely!
Works fine, as advertised
Works great, only problem is you're going to need a dimming thermostat to get the most potential out of it
If your bulbs keep breaking, might be time to buy a new lamp! Get this one!!
This fixture is great, I was having problems with a previous lamp where my bulbs kept breaking. After buying new bulbs, I figured it was maybe the lamp fixture that had the problem. Turns out I was right, this lamp has been running with no issues!! I have mine sitting on top of a screen lid and its nice I have an optional clamp if I ever want to change my set up
Great for bulbs OK for ceramic
I got this lamp to dim a ceramic heat bulb. It works ok for that, it still seems kinda all or nothing for the ceramic heat bulb, but there is a slight bit of control to it which I appreciate because those ceramic heat bulbs get wicked hot when all the way on. I was hoping the dimmer would control the ceramic a little better than it does, but it does do a little something. This housing works awesome for typical heat bulbs/regular bulbs. The dimmer is great for that. Would definitely recommend.
Good product, bad packaging
Lamps were crushed and bent, everything in the box was packed very tightly with no padding.