Fluker's Cricket Quencher Calcium Fortified Reptile Supplement
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Keeps crickets nourished for a healthy live food source for reptiles
- May be used as a sole source of water for crickets and all feeder insects
- Unique gel formula stays cleaner and prevents insects from drowning in the water
- Eliminates many of the problems associated with traditional watering methods like deadly bacteria forming
- Offers a source of calcium for "gut-loading" insects prior to feeding them to reptiles
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Fluker's Calcium with Vitamin D3 Indoor Reptile Supplement, 2-oz jar$3.49Chewy Price$4.19List Price$3.32Autoship Price
- Fluker's Calcium without Vitamin D3 Outdoor Reptile Supplement, 4-oz jar$5.69Chewy Price$5.41Autoship Price
- Zilla Shed-Ease Reptile Bath, 8-oz bottle$4.30Chewy Price$9.99List Price$4.08Autoship Price
- Fluker's Reptile Vitamin with Beta Carotene Reptile Supplement, 4-oz jar$9.33Chewy Price$9.42List Price$8.86Autoship Price
- Fluker's Calcium:Phosphorus 2:1 Reptile Supplement, 2-oz jar, bundle of 3$13.38Chewy Price$14.07List Price$12.71Autoship Price
- Exo Terra Calcium Powder Reptile & Amphibian Supplement, 1.4-oz box$3.99Chewy Price$3.79Autoship Price
- Pisces USA Calcium Without D3 Reptile Supplement, 4-oz bottle$8.25Chewy Price$9.12List Price$7.84Autoship Price
- Tetrafauna ReptoCal Calcium Powder Reptile Supplement, 2.12-oz jar$3.22Chewy Price$3.99List Price$3.06Autoship Price
- ABDragons Reptile Water Crystals, 5-lb bag$39.62Chewy Price$37.64Autoship Price
- Nature Zone HerpPro Calcium & Probiotic Bearded Dragon Supplement, 2.0-oz bottle$10.98Chewy Price$14.93List Price$10.43Autoship Price
- Zilla Gut Load Cricket Drink with Calcium Supplement, 16-oz bottle$3.39Chewy Price$3.22Autoship Price
- Zoo Med Repti Calcium with D3 Reptile Supplement, 3-oz jar$5.99Chewy Price$8.99List Price$5.69Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Water, Polyacrylamide Copolymer, Calcium, F&D Yellow #5.||Grain Products, Plant Protein Products, Processed Grain By Products...||Precipitated Calcium Carbonate, Cholecalciferol (Source of Vitamin D3)....||Calcium Carbonate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Calcium Phosphate...||Precipitated Calcium Carbonate.|
|Health Feature||Vitamins & Minerals||Vitamins & Minerals||Vitamins & Minerals||Vitamins & Minerals||N/A|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
31 Customer Reviews
Great product as always
Always great for my crickets and ensuring they get the proper amounts of calcium for my beardy and frogs.
I have had this for about a week now and it works perfectly. I use it for my baby crickets and they have all lived and are healthy. Someone else has complained that this stuff dries super fast, which is not true at all. In my situation, it lasts at least 2-4 days.
excellent feeder insect food
We’ve been using this for a long time and it’s easy to deal with and keeps the critters in good health. It’s a little annoying to clean, but not a deal breaker. Mealworms seem to enjoy it, too.
Great for crickets.
This product is great for crickets and roaches to keep them hydrated, the best I’ve seen so far.
Whoops I got wrong item
Was disappointed when the first package I got the container had emptied into box then I called and they said they would send me another and they sent me wrong kind so kinda disappointed in that
Crickets love this, easy to feed makes for a happy gecko healthy as well.
It’s not the best...
I’ve been using this water for my roaches and it dries out so fast!!!! I mean only like 4 hours after I put it in the bowl, I’ve tried everything from moving the bowl around to even moving enclosures, I would buy another brand.
crickets love it
As soon as I put some drops in there all crickets went for it... I just received it today and it is completely melted. It is not their fault though just try to have someone pick it up for you and store in cool place when you get your notification that’s it has been delivered to avoid it getting melted.
I just got it today and it smells EXTREMELY bad. Idk if I’m willing to order another
What a Fluke! Chewy cost is less than brand & other suppliers!
Lizard or Invertebrate owner? Calcium fortified H2O a must to 'gut-load' crickets, before feeding your lizards or tarantula. In addition, many pet stores neglect feeder insects. Thirsty crickets no more, a more humane way to treat 'feeder crickets'.