Fluker's Freeze-Dried Crickets Reptile Treats
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Healthy snack for reptiles, birds and tropical fish
- Packed with protein, essential nutrients and vitamins
- Convenient way to feed reptiles, safe alternative to keeping and maintaining live feeders
- Can be used in combination with other Fluker freeze-dried products to diversify your pet's diet
- Gut-loaded with Fluker's Hi-Calcium Diet, then freeze-dried to maintain the maximum nutritional value and taste your pet needs
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Symton Large Dubia Roaches Canned Reptile Food, 35-g, count of 3$14.00Chewy Price$15.00List Price$13.30Autoship Price
- Symton Superworms Canned Reptile Treats, 35-g, count of 3$8.52Chewy Price$12.00List Price$8.09Autoship Price
- Fluker's Red Color Enhancer Hermit Crab Treats, 2.5-oz jar$6.08Chewy Price$7.78List Price$5.78Autoship Price
- Fluker's Interactive Powder Strawberry Instant Fruit Hermit Crab Treat, .7-oz$5.66Chewy Price$6.90List Price$5.38Autoship Price
- Fluker's Interactive Powder Blueberry Instant Fruit Hermit Crab Treat, .7-oz$4.99Chewy Price$6.90List Price$4.74Autoship Price
- Fluker's Grub Bag Turtle Treats - River Shrimp, 12-oz$12.14Chewy Price$21.99List Price
- Fluker's Rivershrimp Hermit Crab Treats, 1.2-oz can$3.85Chewy Price$4.63List Price$3.66Autoship Price
- Fluker's Freeze-Dried Mealworm Treats, 1.7-oz jar$5.95Chewy Price$13.17List Price$5.65Autoship Price
- Zoo Med Large Sun-Dried Red Shrimp Turtle Treats, 2.5-oz jar$8.19Chewy Price$8.99List Price$7.78Autoship Price
- dealTetrafauna ReptoTreat Gammarus Turtle, Newt & Frog Treats, .35-oz jar$2.99Chewy Price$4.99List Price$2.84Autoship Price
- Fluker's Freeze-Dried River Shrimp Reptile Treats, 1-lb jar$42.63Chewy Price$93.93List Price$40.50Autoship Price
- Tetrafauna ReptoTreat Supreme Krill Enriched Sticks Turtle, Newt & Frog Treats, 3 count$8.64Chewy Price$8.91List Price$8.21Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||100% Freeze-Dried Crickets.||Freeze-Dried Mealworms.||Freeze-Dried River Shrimp.||Red Shrimp.||River Shrimp|
|Food Form||Treats, Freeze-Dried, Crickets||Treats, Freeze-Dried, Mealworms||Freeze-Dried, Treats, Shrimp||Treats, Dehydrated, Shrimp||Dry Food|
|Fish Type||Tropical Freshwater||Tropical Freshwater||Tropical Freshwater||Tropical Freshwater||Tropical Freshwater|
|Health Feature||—||—||—||Digestive Health||—|
Questions & Answers
28 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
66 Customer Reviews
I don't think he likes this?
My Three-Toed Box Turtle, King Charles appears to not like this stuff. I gave it three stars because it looks fresh. I also bought Box Turtle canned food to add to this, but it seems to not have made any difference. King Charles just barely woke up yesterday, on St. Patty's Day from his hibernation. He's in very good shape - strong, and well-muscled. He was down since late November. His regular diet is Night Crawlers with blueberries and/or strawberries. I sprinkle calcium on that when necessary, and he does get daily natural sun. He has green edible plants growing near him, but he never eats any of them. I thought he might partake of this food - especially with the addition of the canned food. To be fair he did "taste" the first dish I put down for him, yesterday. Maybe he'll warm up to it - but I'm not holding my breath. After all he's been with me since 1995 and eating this same worm/berry diet since then - with maybe a few grubs, snails and canned dog food added once in a great while. I offered it to him again today - but he didn't even "taste" it this time. So, I went out and bought him some worms. Oh well!
YEESSSS VERY PLEASED
Came supppeerrrr fast and EXACTLY as pictured VERY PLEASED.
Perfect for Leopard Geckos
They're the perfect size for smaller leopard geckos, easy for them to get in their mouth.
These were a lifesaver during the worst of the covid scare when crickets were never in stock. Now they're our go-to simply for being so easy. Our bearded dragon is very happy with them as long as we make them dance! Soon we'll be moving across country and we're happy to know we have these to make feeding so easy. :)
They loved them
They were great the bottles were sealed property .except the box had ants all over it and in it
Sugars love these
Ordered these to try on my sugar gliders. With pandemic, getting fresh crickets was difficult at times. These are nice to have on hand when I don't have fresh. My girls love them.
Very tastie for him or her lol...loves chumping on it.
Yummie for treats to mix with other food. I will order again for my turtle.
Dumpy Tree Frog Loves These!!
My dumpy tree frog absolutely lovesss these crickets! They’re high quality, well preserved, and must be very tasty lol. Best price around and super fast shipping! I couldn’t find these at any of the local pet shops so I’m glad chewy has them!! Highly recommend if you have a frog or reptile!
Pet was not interested in dead food
Pet was not interested in dead crickets i tried feed him the dead Cricket a few times pet did not want.
3 days late
I love chewy but it was suppose to be here the 29, then 30 and now 31.