Fluker's Night Time Red Reptile Basking Light
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Best used for its low light heat and nocturnal viewing abilities.
- With a 3,500 hour lifespan, you’ll get a ton of use out of this light.
- 100 watts of power means your pet will have just the right amount of exposure.
- Conveniently allows you to view any nocturnal activities.
- Meant for use with reptiles and amphibians.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Zoo Med Professional Series Dimmable Clamp Reptile Lamp$26.19Chewy Price$36.99List Price
- Chromalux Night Heat Reptile Lamp, 60-watt$12.99Chewy Price
- Marina Aquarium Light Bulb, 15-watt$3.35Chewy Price$4.99List Price
- Chromalux R30 Full Spectrum Neodymium Glass LED Bird & Reptile Light Bulb, 12-watt$27.95Chewy Price$28.95List Price
- Zoo Med Nano LED Light$10.60Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- Zoo Med Betta LED Light$5.70Chewy Price$7.06List Price
- Zoo Med ReptiTemp Digital Reptile Terrarium Thermostat$32.28Chewy Price$39.99List Price
- Zilla Pro Sol Reptile Terrarium Lamp Fixture, Black, 20-in$57.99Chewy Price$84.99List Price
- Zilla Heat Mats Reptile Terrarium Heater, 4-watt$16.99Chewy Price$20.99List Price
- Fluker's Ceramic Repta-Clamp Lamp with Switch, 5.5-in$13.99Chewy Price$21.36List Price
- Zilla Fixture Low Profile Single G9 Reptile Terrarium Lamp Fixture$9.60Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Zilla Light & Heat Mini Halogen Bulb for Reptile Terrariums, Day White, 50 Watts$8.90Chewy Price$11.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||N/A||Coated Metal, Glass, Metal||N/A||Plastic||N/A|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
2 Customer Reviews
Wellmade Lamp Bulb
This is a sturdy bulb. I did think it would put out a little more heat than it does, but my house is always operating at cool because i tend to be hot all the time from medical condition. This was a 75 Watt. My house is 63 degrees at night and 66 to 70 during the day in winter. That is colder than most people's homes.
I am using the Basking Light to keep temperature consistentfor Dermisted Beetles in their enclosure. With just enough light to see what is happening they are quite content and do their job .