Fluker's Repta-Vines Reptile Terrarium Décor, 6-ft
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Best for geckos, chameleons, and frogs, among others.
- Bend it, shape it, and place it anywhere you need it.
- Sparks the need to climb in a natural environment.
- The natural design capitalizes on a hyper-realistic environment.
- Non-toxic polyethylene means this is totally safe for your pet.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- SunGrow Crested & Leopard Gecko Coconut Hide, Humid Cave for Frog, Reptile & Amphibian$7.95Chewy Price$11.99List Price$7.55Autoship Price
- Exo Terra Reptile Cave, Large$25.99Chewy Price
- Zoo Med Habba Hut Reptile Hideout, Large$11.50Chewy Price
- Exo Terra Gecko Cave for Reptiles, Medium$23.18Chewy Price$33.99List Price
- Galapagos Terrarium Background, Woodland$13.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Zilla Reptile Basking Platform Ramp, Large$19.81Chewy Price$26.99List Price
- Zoo Med Cavern Kit Excavator Clay Burrowing Reptile Hideout$19.76Chewy Price$22.43List Price
- Penn-Plax Reptology Sun-Lover Lizard Lounger$10.99Chewy Price$16.99List Price
- Stroodies Gecko Hut Hide, Sandstone$8.85Chewy Price$9.00List Price
- Exo Terra Boston Fern Rainforest Reptile Terrarium Plant, Small$13.61Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Galapagos Moss Mushroom Reptile & Amphibian Terrarium Accessory, Fresh Green, Small$15.60Chewy Price$24.99List Price
- Fluker's Pothos Repta-Vines, 6-ft$7.33Chewy Price$15.69List Price
Compare Similar Items
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
4 Customer Reviews
Hi, The leaves fall off easily. I got these for my chameleons. Mostly because silk leaves are safer then plastic ones. But quality is very poor.
AMAZING but a pain to set up...
I got these for my brother for Christmas. The gecko absolutely adores them, however, they took me at least an hour to set up, therefore it only gets 4 stars.
Pretty But Wont Stay Up
These are really cute! Theyre much longer than I expected too. The only issue I have is that the suction cup/hook things they come with dont hold them at all, and one hook even broke off the suction cup. I just put mine on the outside of my ball pythons tank for decoration and it looks great!
Got this for my Crimson Day Gecko. It looks amazing in the terrarium.