Fluker's Repta-Waterer Reptile Water Bottle, 5-oz bottle
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Makes a great, self-filling watering hole for iguanas, turtles, lizards, hermit crabs and more!
- Its attractive design and green color blends perfectly with any natural-looking habitat
- Thick-wall, durable construction made to last
- Anti-tip base prevents spills
- Easy to clean and fill
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Zilla Vertical Decor Rock Feeding Ledge$24.98Chewy Price$31.99List Price
- Stroodies 2-slot "Bothsies" Crested Gecko Feeding Ledge, Black$6.90Chewy Price$9.50List Price
- Komodo Panther Stainless Steel Reptile Bowl, 1-cup$8.53Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- Zoo Med Repti Ramp Reptile Bowl$11.09Chewy Price
- Zoo Med Hermit Crab Ramp Bowl$7.91Chewy Price$7.99List Price
- CC Pet Reptile Soaking Bowl, Tan, Large$14.29Chewy Price$18.69List Price
- Zoo Med Repti Rock Reptile Water Dish, Color Varies, X-Small$6.06Chewy Price$7.99List Price
- CC Pet Corner Reptile Soaking Bowl, Grey, Large$15.09Chewy Price$18.69List Price
- Symton Symple Reptile Food Scooper$5.00Chewy Price
- Symton Symtongs Reptile Food Tongs$7.00Chewy Price
- Zoo Med Angled Stainless Steel Reptile Feeding Tongs, 10-in$13.10Chewy Price
- Exo Terra Corner Reptile Water Dish, X-Large$47.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Plastic||Plastic, Stainless Steel, Metal||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Small Pet Type||—||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
Questions & Answers
10 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
25 Customer Reviews
This is a great addition to our bearded dragons terrarium. It will be very handy if we leave for a day or 2. Nice small size & the price is fitting
Except the Dirt
I like not having to fill the water every day, but they still manage to get dirt in it from the substrate that’s in part of their tank.
Reptile water bottle
Love it, makes it alot easier and not as messy as regular water bowl
Easy Gecko Care
This makes for easy care taking for my leopard gecko. I thought at first he would be scared of it as it was new, but he figured it out fast and actually drinks more often. I refill every two days to keep fresh. He cannot track as much moss or calcium through this one.
It is nice to have a constant source of fresh drinking water. They often like to climb into the larger water dish. So if they get sand in it, you still have fresh drinking water.
Small and convenient
It’s small which is what I needed. Great for leopard geckos and other small creatures, even a beardie if you have one that drinks. It will save me if I ever have to leave for work for a few days.
i love this product my bearded dragon loved it it works nice
Best purchase I’ve made for my leopard
Living in an already arid environment, add the heat elements of her terrarium and her water would dry up very quickly. Not to mention any insects I would put in there for her to eat would get in the water. It was just a mess. This took care of all that. It keeps her with fresh water. Worms can’t get in there. If a cricket gets in the water, it can’t get into the tank because there is a cricket screen. I would recommend this for any reptile owner.
good little water dish
Good sized water dish for my leopard gecko. It’s easy to fill. Only complaint would be that it doesn’t refill the water bowl part that well. I need to tip it to get the water to flow into the bowl.
Had to leave for a few days and this was perfect. My geckos still had water when I got back.