Fluker's Rivershrimp Hermit Crab Treats, 1.2-oz can
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made with 100% all-natural river shrimp
- Delicious, moist treats have no added fillers or extra ingredients
- Shrimp are high in protein
- Convenient to feed and mess-free
- Provides a smell and taste hermit crabs crave
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Fluker's Interactive Powder Strawberry Instant Fruit Hermit Crab Treat, .7-oz$5.66Chewy Price$6.90List Price$5.38Autoship Price
- Fluker's Red Color Enhancer Hermit Crab Treats, 2.5-oz jar$6.08Chewy Price$7.78List Price$5.78Autoship Price
- Fluker's Grub Bag Turtle Treats - River Shrimp, 6-oz$9.99Chewy Price$14.33List Price
- Symton Large Dubia Roaches Canned Reptile Food, 35-g, count of 3$14.00Chewy Price$15.00List Price$13.30Autoship Price
- Symton Superworms Canned Reptile Treats, 35-g, count of 3$8.52Chewy Price$12.00List Price$8.09Autoship Price
- Fluker's Interactive Powder Blueberry Instant Fruit Hermit Crab Treat, .7-oz$4.99Chewy Price$6.90List Price$4.74Autoship Price
- Fluker's Freeze-Dried Crickets Reptile Treats, 1.2-oz jar, bundle of 3$22.17Chewy Price$21.06Autoship Price
- Fluker's 5 Star Medley Freeze-Dried Aquatic Turtle Treats, 1.5-oz jar$6.56Chewy Price$9.86List Price$6.23Autoship Price
- Tetrafauna ReptoTreat Gammarus Turtle, Newt & Frog Treats, .35-oz jar$2.99Chewy Price$4.99List Price$2.84Autoship Price
- Fluker's Grub Bag Turtle Treats - Insect Blend, 12-oz$21.99Chewy Price
- Fluker's Freeze-Dried River Shrimp Reptile Treats, 1-lb jar$42.63Chewy Price$93.93List Price$40.50Autoship Price
- Fluker's Freeze-Dried Grasshoppers Reptile Treats, 1-oz jar$4.64Chewy Price$10.71List Price$4.41Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Rivershrimp.||Dried apples, Dried Cranberries, Dehydrated Mango.||Dried Grapes, Dried Blueberries, Salt.||Coconut Milk Powder, Honey Powder, Strawberry Powder.||Dried Carrots, Dried Red Bell Peppers, Dried Cherries, Salt.|
|Food Form||Treats, Wet Food, Shrimp||Dehydrated, Treats, Dried Fruits||Dehydrated, Treats, Dried Fruits||Treats, Powder||Dehydrated, Treats, Dried Fruits, Dried Veggies|
|Health Feature||—||Digestive Health||—||—||—|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
35 Customer Reviews
canned river shrimp
Great with cocktail sauce, and much cheaper than grocery store shrimp. Kids loved it too.
My Hermie's have yet to try this but it looks fresh and came well packaged. My cats like it!
Odor from product
Crabs loved them ,but after a couple days there is a very strong odor from the shrimp. Probably will not buy them again
Stinky good snack
My hermit crabs LOVE this!!! I was unsure at first, I have bought this for my older crabs last year, now with the newbies I wasn't sure, but they LOVE it!!!
My Hermies loved these!
My Hermit crabs are VERY finicky. But, they eat these up! I keep them in the freezer as other's have recommended.
Matter of Taste...
Hermit Crabs take a pass most of the time (they don't have big stomachs), but Crayfish sits up and begs for them every day. They are wee whole shrimp (juicy, not dried). I do put them in the freezer...they don't take long to thaw enough to tweeze a few out for dinner service, and there's no way we'd go through an entire container in a week.
My friend told me to buy it
I got a hermit crab and my friend told me to get this stuff in a secret that stuff stuff
Hermit crabs love them
My Hermit crabs love them! Beware of the smell, especially if not used within a few days.
Disgusting horrible food
My hermit crabs ran from it and would not eat it .
Hermit crab loves these
My 23 year old hermit has a new favorite food. Spiro heads straight to the dish when I put these in. I’m not sure how long they keep in the refrigerator once the can is opened, so I plan to freeze some of them when the next can arrives. Crazy looking little shrimps!