Fluker’s Sun Spot Bulb emits an ideal ratio of both UVA and UVB wavelengths, providing an excellent source of light and heat for your reptile or amphibian. Special UV-transmitting glass ensures optimum light and heat output, at 100 watts. It prevents, and can even reverse, metabolic bone disease in reptiles and helps to increase appetite, color and breeding activity. With a 5,000-hour average life, the Sun Spot bulb will keep your pet healthy and happy for quite a long time before needing to be replaced.
- Emits both UVA and UVB wavelengths providing light and heat.
- UV-transmitting glass increases appetite, color and breeding activity and prevents & reverses metabolic bone disease.
- Ideal for bearded dragons, iguanas, chameleons, water dragons, aquatic turtles, and any reptile requiring high UVB levels.
- 100 watts with 5,000-hour average lamp life.
- Works great with many lamps, including Fluker’s Sun Dome Lighting Fixture.
Works great with many lamps, including Fluker’s Sun Dome Lighting Fixture.
See all items by Fluker's