The Fluval Air Pump for Aquariums helps to oxygenate the water in your aquarium to mimic natural currents for an oxygen-rich environment. As water circulation improves, the oxygenated water moves downward, while water with carbon dioxide is pushed upward to take up more oxygen at the surface. You can also use the Fluval Air Pump to power air stones and other air-powered accessories. This powerful pump is ultra-quiet and uses an advanced swing-arm and diaphragm design to maintain constant air flow.
- Powerful, yet extremely quiet air pump comes with adjustable flow control.
- Helps to produce consistent air flow with its advanced swing-arm and diaphragm design.
- Ultra quiet air pump is made with thick, double-wall outer casing, an integrated pump well, and noise-suppressing baffle chamber
- Quality design encourages lasting and reliable performance in your tank.
- Helps to oxygenate the water in your aquarium to mimic natural currents for an oxygen-rich environment.
View Proposition 65 WARNING
See all items by Fluval
x 3.2 inches
Tropical Freshwater, Betta, Cichlid, Goldfish, Marine Fish