Fluval Aquarium Nano Underwater Filter
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Optimal water filtration system for small aquariums that ensures proper oxygenation for clear water and a healthy environment.
- Foam filter media provides effective and thorough mechanical and biological filtration.
- Fine foam pad traps small debris and a Bio-Foam captures debris and houses nitrifying bacteria.
- Adjustable flow output with attachable spray bar distributes a gentle, even flow of water, making it safe for delicate fish or shrimp.
- Quickly assembles and disassembles and comes with three suction cups for secure in-tank installation.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Aqueon Betta Natural Plant Betta Fish Aquarium Filter$6.40Chewy Price$11.49List Price$6.08Autoship Price
- Tetra Pond Waterfall Filter$64.99Chewy Price$117.39List Price
- Fluval Pre-Filter Media, 1.7-lb$6.99Chewy Price$18.99List Price$6.64Autoship Price
- DealAquaClear Foam Filter Insert, Size 30, 3 count$3.99Chewy Price$5.99List Price
- Fluval Aquarium Underwater Filter, 24-40 gal$38.99Chewy Price$79.99List Price
- Fluval Bio-Foam Filter Media, 4 count$5.38Chewy Price$5.98List Price$5.11Autoship Price
- Boyd Chemi-pure Blue Ultimate Filter Media, 5-oz jar, Bulk 6-pack$49.32Chewy Price$69.99List Price$46.85Autoship Price
- Marina Aquarium Power Filter, 15-gal$20.89Chewy Price$37.99List Price
- DealTetra BIO-Bag Aquarium Filter Cartridge, Medium, 4 count$5.59Chewy Price$11.29List Price$5.31Autoship Price
- Penn-Plax Premium Underground Aquarium Filter, 20-gal$12.99Chewy Price$17.99List Price
- Penn-Plax Cascade Internal Aquarium Filter, 110 Gph$44.99Chewy Price$55.43List Price
- Aqueon QuietFlow X-Small Filter Cartridge, 6 count$15.28Chewy Price$16.98List Price$14.52Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Fish Type||Tropical Freshwater, Marine Fish||Tropical Freshwater, Betta, Cichlid, Goldfish||Tropical Freshwater||Tropical Freshwater||Tropical Freshwater, Marine Fish|
|Aquarium Type||Freshwater, Saltwater||Freshwater, Saltwater||Freshwater||Freshwater||Freshwater, Saltwater|
|Capacity (Max)||—||—||—||Up to 5g||—|
Questions & Answers
9 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
30 Customer Reviews
Low flow = Grinding Noise!
I bought this for my nano shrimp tank (3 gal) because it has adjustable flow. But on half to lowest setting, the grinding noise was unbearable. So I moved it to my 10 gal black water tank. Again, the grinding noise was maddening unless set to highest flow setting (which knocked my betta all over.) So I dropped it into my 55 gal tank and made sure the filter was 100% filled with water. Again, the only way to make it quiet is to put it on the highest flow setting. Why even have an adjustment?! Further, it comes only with coarse media sponge. You'd think Fluval could add at least carbon. Going back to tried and true sponge filters, and I can't wait to sell this waste of money at the next local aquatics auction.
not a beta filter
I wish I could give this zero stars. I was so hopeful with this product and I was major let down and upset by the time I was done with it. First of all it’s so loud in the water that it disturbs the fish, not to mention this thing is huge. It’s way longer and thicker than my hand and it’s width is too much as well. I decided to go ahead and give a try tho and after about 5 minutes of being installed in the tank, yes work ok within that time other than water pressure, the top bar popped off of it and water was sprayed EVERYWHERE. A horrible experience and would not recommend to anyone :(
Very Loud Filter
For this being internal, it’s incredibly LOUD. Also the lowest flow is still very strong. It’s a good filter though. I just don’t get why it’s so so so loud
I bought this for my 10gal Betts tank, the flow is WAY too powerful even on its lowest setting. Would not recommend using this for a Betts tank.
This filter works great. I love definitely would recommend. I have it in a tank with African dwarf frogs. No complaints
I’v enow bought three of these filters (one for each of my bettas and one for my goldies) I love that I can adjust the flow and its been a life saver for all of my tanks :)
Good little filter.
I love the filter. It puts much needed oxygen back to my water of the tank. I have installed on my 20long shrimp tank. This tank is very heavily stocked with shrimp and fish. I also run a back up filter in the tank. The fluval is my main filter. It worked so well at clearing out the tank. The one thing I am not a fan of is the size of the filter and how much space it takes up. Plus this is NOT shrimp safe. First time I went to clean the impeller. There where so many young shrimp in my filter. I have added extra floss so they can not get into now. As far as ppl saying it's to power full. You can adjust the flow, and there are ways to baffle the flow as well. It is a great filter. I do recommend it for smaller tanks. It makes enough flow for my hillstream loaches to be happy with it. Some of the reviews, seem ppl did not reach out, mistakes happen. Life goes on. It's not a reason to slam a good product.
Piece of crap
Fitting on the filter for the spray bar was broken out of the box so I was unable to attach the spray bar. Pretty powerful, a bit too powerful if your tank is shallow or you have frogs or turtles
Did not come complete.
It came already open. It was missing the spray bar, a pieces of foam, and two other small pieces as well. Looks like a returned item that they borrowed parts from.
great little filter
I just bought a second, love this filter but you have to make sure it's fully sealed! Fully submersible.