Fluval Aquarium Power Filter
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Extensive 5 stage filter helps to produce clean and clear water conditions and a healthy environment for aquarium life to thrive.
- Provides maximum surface area and optimum dwell times in all stages of the filtration process.
- Features 2 stage mechanical filtration that effectively traps large and fine debris, reducing harmful ammonia and phosphate build up by removing fish waste, uneaten food, and other organic materials.
- Activated carbon for chemical filtration to effectively remove dangerous toxins while the Bio-Screen pad provides encourages the growth of good bacteria.
- The patented refiltration control system lets you slow down the water output, creating a gentle flow to protect delicate fish and plants.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealMarineland Diamond Blend Carbon Ammonia Neutralizing Carbon Filter Media, 50-oz jar$11.79Chewy Price$12.39List Price$11.20Autoship Price
- DealMarineland Black Diamond Activated Carbon Filter Media, 40-oz jar$16.13Chewy Price$30.99List Price$15.32Autoship Price
- DealTom Pet Products Aqua Lifter Pump Holder for Dosing Pump$4.26Chewy Price
- Hydor Smart Level Control, ATO$99.99Chewy Price$104.99List Price
- Microbe-Lift PL GEL Filter Pad Bacterial Inoculant, 16-oz bottle$19.95Chewy Price
- DealAquaClear Extension Tube, AC 20/30/50$4.75Chewy Price$5.99List Price
- DealKoller Products AC Power Adapter for Aquariums, 4.5-volt$6.99Chewy Price
- DealMarineland Bio-Wheel Emperor Rite-Size E Filter Cartridge, 4 count$9.59Chewy Price$15.49List Price$9.11Autoship Price
- DealMarineland C-Series Canister Bio-Filter Balls Filter Media, 90 count$6.29Chewy Price$10.29List Price$5.98Autoship Price
- Tetra Whisper Bio-Bags Medium Filter Cartridge, 3 count$3.89Chewy Price$6.99List Price$3.70Autoship Price
- DealFluval Edge Pre Filter Sponge, 1 Count$4.15Chewy Price$6.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Fish Type||Tropical Freshwater, Marine Fish||Tropical Freshwater, Marine Fish||Tropical Freshwater, Marine Fish||Tropical Freshwater, Betta, Cichlid, Goldfish, Marine Fish||Tropical Freshwater, Betta, Cichlid, Goldfish|
|Aquarium Type||Freshwater, Saltwater||Freshwater, Saltwater||Freshwater, Saltwater||Freshwater, Saltwater||Freshwater, Saltwater|
Questions & Answers
21 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
98 Customer Reviews
I used this filter system for 1 month and the motor just stopped working!! Didn't realize it until my tank stated to turn. Buyer beware!!
I bought 3 fluval c3 after I bought into all the hype and I have to say I'm seriously disappointed. Tech wise I guess it's 5 stage. Really though adding a pad on top of the biological and floss on a sponge to me isn't creating 2 more stages. Don't get me wrong the filter works very well when it's clean but it clogs up very quickly and requires more attention than I think you should have to give it. In particular the mechanical media comes with a floss covered sponge that loads up in no time. Also the impeller cover which has a port to spray water over the biological will plug up very quickly and they requires tearing down the whole filter to clean. Also there is not a lot of room for a tweaker like myself to hot rod anything. My recommendation is if you're ready to move up from cartridge filters buy it's cousin the Aquaclear or a Seachem Tidal.
The water doesn’t rise and come out
This is not the one you guys. I was so excited for a filter where you can adjust the flow, I watched YouTube videos, read through the instructions twice and even got a replacement and it still didn’t work I don’t know if this is a bluff or what.
Kind of loud
I put the filter together and placed it in the tank , turned it on (water inside) and the motor is LOUD. I tried to reposition the intake and it still rattles. I'm not sure if the box was dropped, and since it was really, really cold (6F) when it was delivered, it did something, or this particular one is defective. I love Fluval canister filters, and this is my first Fluval HOB. Unfortunately I will have to deal with the noise for now. I usually recommend Fluval. I love that it has reusable media and that it is compact. I think if I can get the propeller to sit quiet it will be a great filter. I am not sure if this is user error, manufacturer error, or delivery error.
This system works really nice and powerful I could tell right away our fish we're Happy Campers!!!!
Using two of these in a 55 gal tank. Pretty quiet and does a great job keeping the water clean!
Easy to put together with well written directions. Quiet.
Fluval I'm so disappointed
I purchased the Fluval C2 HOB 30 gallon filter to use on my 20 gallon guppy tank. At first it was great but within 2 months or so it started getting harder and harder to get it going again after being unplugged so to do water and filter media changes. 7 months later it can not, will not suck enough water up the tube to get going again at all any more. Had high hopes for fluval wanted to get the fx-4 for our120 gallon aquarium, but now refuse to spend $400.00 on a filter from this company after this let down. So so so dissapointed with fluval.
not good quality
This item was put in a 25 gallon fluval tank and it has jammed twice and has now completely stopped running
Power filter by fluval
This filter is working great! Crystal clear water. I recommend this.