Fluval Atlantic Herring & Krill Pellet Tropical Fish Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- High quality, ultra palatable small sinking pellets
- Provides an excellent source of protein, trace elements, Omega 3 fatty acids, and antioxidants from several key ocean fish, providing essential daily nutrition
- Helps keep fish active and vibrant. Enhances fish pigmentation.
- Multi-protein formula includes highly nutritious kelp, a rich source of omega 3, polyunsaturated fatty acids, proteins and complex carbohydrates, as well as krill and herring
- Provides full complement of vitamins with stabilized vitamin C, with no artificial colorants
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Cobalt Aquatics Brine Shrimp Flakes Fish Food, 1.2-oz bottle$8.89Chewy Price$9.36List Price
- Microbe-Lift Legacy Cold Weather Floating Pellets with Wheat Germ Koi & Goldfish Food, 2.25-lb jar$22.99Chewy Price$29.49List Price$21.84Autoship Price
- Cobalt Aquatics Premium Goldfish Flakes Fish Food, 5-oz bottle$11.65Chewy Price$16.21List Price
- Cobalt Aquatics Ultra Smartemia Floating & Sinking Granule Fish Food, 18.5-oz bottle$27.34Chewy Price$107.87List Price
- Cobalt Aquatics Ultra Marine Jumbo Feeder Floating Fish Food, 4.9-oz bottle$14.42Chewy Price$19.39List Price
- Microbe-Lift Legacy Variety Mix Floating Pellets & Sticks Koi & Goldfish Food, 2.25-lb jar$27.99Chewy Price$29.49List Price$26.59Autoship Price
- Microbe-Lift Legacy Summer Staple Floating Pellets with Color Enhancer Koi & Goldfish Food, 10-oz jar$13.99Chewy Price$14.95List Price$13.29Autoship Price
- Tetra Min Plus Tropical Flakes Fish Food, 7.06-oz jar$14.65Chewy Price$18.29List Price$13.92Autoship Price
- Cobalt Aquatics Ultra Pellet Goldfish Color Slow Sinking Fish Food, 46-oz jar$58.08Chewy Price$94.31List Price
- Ocean Nutrition Spirulina Flake Fish Food, 1.2-oz jar$7.42Chewy Price
- Ocean Nutrition Brine Shrimp Plus Flakes Fish Food, 1.2-oz jar$6.37Chewy Price$7.22List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Herring Meal, Krill, Dried Potato...||Whole Wheat, Whole Menhaden Fish Meal, Squid Meal...||Whole Fish Meal (Whole Salmon, Herring & Other Mixed Fishes), Whole Wheat Flour...||Fish Meal, Dehulled Soybean Meal, Wheat Germ Meal...||Fish Meal, Dried Yeast, Ground Brown Rice...|
|Fish Type||Tropical Freshwater||Tropical Freshwater||Tropical Freshwater||Tropical Freshwater||Tropical Freshwater|
|Health Feature||N/A||N/A||N/A||Color Enhancement||N/A|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
7 Customer Reviews
Great fish food
My cichlids absolutely devour this food when I feed them. A little large for some but they try and eat them anyway. Wish they didn’t sink so easily.
Very happy with the product and happy for Chewy service.
Fish very good
I use this fish good for one of my aquariums and my koi pond the fish like it real well
The Best Fish Food!
This is by far the best Fish food I've found anywhere! It has the highest quality ingredients and smells absolutely wonderful! I will say, though, that these pellets are very large (too large for most small Fish), and probably only suited for large Cichlids, Angelfish, large Catfish, Bichir, and other larger Fish. I would say any Fish larger than 6" could probably eat these, but not many smaller Fish (with some exceptions). I mainly feed these for the Blood Parrot Cichlid, Senegal Bichir, and Common Crayfish (separate tanks), but I sometimes give these to the larger Goldfish (I have 6 Goldfish tanks and 2 small ponds), and sometimes I crush these up for the several Bettas and the large Trop. Comm. tank! The Hermit Crabs also enjoy a bite of these every once in awhile, since the ingredients are so tasty! Over all, I would highly recommend these pellets (and most of Fluval's products!) to anyone who has large Fish, if you want to crush these up for smaller Fish, or even if you have aquatic invertebrates, aquatic Turtles, or even Hermit Crabs!! These are truly great! :)
It sinks pretty fast and is on the large size for most tropical fish unless you own medium-large gourami and cichlids. Pretty sure the dwarf gourami pictured would have a hard time eating it because of the size. The bottom feeders like it and so do my worm cultures.
These Are Absolutely Delicious!!!
These pellets smell like pure seafood medley with a hint of greens (honestly, I can't stop smelling them lol) and the ingredients in this food are absolutely wonderful! They look tempting as well! As soon as I drop a pellet in, the fish go crazy to find out where this delicious smell is coming from! These pellets are quite large and I would highly recommend them for fish 5" and larger, as smaller fish may not be able to fit the pellets in their mouths...I feed these pellets to mainly the Blood Parrot Cichlids, but sometimes the Hermit Crabs get to have a taste of these! The tropical community fish enjoy the Krill Flakes, Veggie Flakes, and small Veggie Pellets, the small Ranchu Goldfish enjoys both the Veggie Pellets and the Goldfish Pellets, the Platies and Guppies enjoy the Veggie Flakes and Krill Flakes, and obviously the Blood Parrots prefer these. I highly recommend this brand of fish food, as these pellets or flakes have different sizes to suit your fish and have a high-quality, varied diet to support a healthy immune system, and a happy fish! Plus, they usually come in huge bottles for the price! Let's hope the rating of these pellets go up, as they are one of the highest-quality fish foods you'll find out there!
Pellets too large
I bought this thinking it was comparable to fluvals bug bite brand. But this pellets are way too large for most small-medium tropical fish. Not even my large rainbow fish would touch this stuff. If you have larger tetras like Congo tetra or the larger gouramis this may work for you. They are round too so almost impossible to crush them with your finger either.