Fluval C3 Zeo-Carb Filter Media, 3 count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- Chemical filter media made with a premium blend of research grade Fluval Carbon and Fluval Ammonia Remover.
- With large amounts of surface area for optimal absorption.
- Provides Stage 3 chemical filtration and frees up space inside the filter for other types of media.
- Highly effective at eliminating liquefied impurities, odors, and discoloration.
- Removes toxic ammonia, keeps tanks healthy and fish thriving.
Compatible with this Fluval Power Filter.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
Compare Similar Items
|Fish Type||Tropical Freshwater, Marine Fish||Tropical Freshwater, Marine Fish||Tropical Freshwater||Tropical Freshwater, Marine Fish||Tropical Freshwater|
|Aquarium Type||Freshwater, Saltwater||Freshwater, Saltwater||Freshwater||Freshwater, Saltwater||Freshwater|
|Material||N/A||Mesh, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||N/A||N/A|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
2 Customer Reviews
No packing material
My order came in 4 different boxes with very little or no packing material most of the things i got are not fragile but 2 of them were the Fluval C 3 Power Filters one was chipped luckily the damage was cosmetic and that box had no packing material at all and all of the boxes were way to big for what was inside
I've always used the ammonia remover with no problem. I decided to try this. It works ok. The problem is the bag is too big for the basket. I have to squeeze and tap to get it in. It makes the basket bulge so I have to wiggle the rest of the pieces to fit in. It makes everything so tight, I find it hard to believe that it allows much water flow. I checked the box when I got it and yes it's the C3 which is what I ordered. I'm going to open the bag and get some out and stitch it up. I shouldn't have to modify what I paid for. This is not on Chewy. They sent the correct box. Fluval, it seems, put C4 filters in the C3 box.