Fluval Chi Aquarium Kit, 5-gal
About This Item
- Quickly and easily adds a touch of calming Feng Shui and inspires positive flow of energy to any home or office space.
- Fully equipped with everything needed to setup and maintain a 5-gallon freshwater community, just add fish and décor.
- Bright LED lighting gives aquarium a gentle glow and powerful built-in filtration keeps water sparkling and clean.
- Uniquely elegant design creates an ideal aquatic feature by balancing the soothing sight and sounds of bubbling water.
- Center cube can be fully rotated for perfect positioning, simple tank cleaning and the quick replacement of filters.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Marina LED Aquarium Kit, 20-gal$144.03Chewy Price$157.99List Price
- Fluval Spec Aquarium Kit, 2.6-gal$79.99Chewy Price$89.99List Price
- Aqueon LED Aquarium Starter Kit, 20-gal$134.45Chewy Price$164.99List Price
- Dennerle Shrimp King Shrimp Cube Aquarium, 2.5-gal$40.00Chewy Price
- Tetra Crescent Aquarium Kit, 5-gal$53.86Chewy Price$79.59List Price
- Marineland Black Majesty Aquarium Stand$264.50Chewy Price$267.39List Price
- Fluval Edge 2.0 Glass Aquarium Kit, Black, 12-gal$324.99Chewy Price
- GloFish Aquarium Kit, 5-gal$80.04Chewy Price$88.49List Price
- API Aquarium Starter Kit$37.87Chewy Price$41.09List Price$35.98Autoship Price
- Koller Products Tropical 360 View Aquarium Starter Kit, 2-gal$26.00Chewy Price
- Lifegard Aquatics Low Iron Chrystal Fish Aquarium Kit, 9.6-gal$120.00Chewy Price
- biOrb FLOW LED Aquarium, Black, 8-gal$158.02Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Fish Type||Tropical Freshwater||Tropical Freshwater||Betta, Cichlid, Goldfish, Tropical Freshwater||Betta, Tropical Freshwater||Tropical Freshwater, Betta, Goldfish|
Questions & Answers
17 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
26 Customer Reviews
Form follows function!
And this is all form and terrible function. The light is dim, and worse, it is submerged under water where it constantly causes algae growth that blocks the already dim light. The light is powered by the pump, so you can only manually turn it off; a timer would shut down the pump. And surprise! The "under the water" LED light quit working in less than a year and there is NO replacement for it - you have to buy an entire replacement filter cube which SURPRISE! costs more than buying a complete new aquarium.
I hate it!
I have had this tank for over a year now and I hate it! I would've been happier with a 15.00 boring tank. The filter is horrible and the light cannot be used without the filter. I bought new filtration unit because the one included grinds constantly and the water won't go through it most of the time so my poor fish rarely get light, which is not good for them. Would NOT recommend at all!
Fish loves it
I got a betta from coast gems usa, and i love him. The tank is a nice size for him (2.5 bear minimum but 5 gals is a better minimum) it gives me room for all the plants bettas need for a happy life. The filter is a tiny bit stong but bec2of how its disined it still gives him plenty of room to swim without being bothered by the water flow. The filter is completely silent except for the tinniest sound of flowing water witch helps me sleep at night, the light is a bit bright for a betta but nothing too bad the plants are doing great with the light and the betta gets shade from the plants. Wouldn't put much other then one betta and maybe a small group of neon tetras (5 or 6) and a small clean up crew (still do regular water changes). But i love this tank and i hope it keeps him happy for a long time. It comes with fluval cycle, and fluval Aqua plus, no gravel or anything so make sure you get that
This tank I would not recommend the filter with not work and heating my tank will not suck the water the company would not message me back DO NOT BYE
I get compliments on the tank!
Great looking tank! I bought this along with the Squidward house. I read some of the reviews prior to purchasing and hope all goes well. Easy to setup too! Looking forward to adding a Betta.
Glass aquarium - spacious, trendy and perfect for my Betta, Fergus.
Nice water element decor
beautiful. I love it. just right size for my small apt. Letting it set up a full week getting fish in a few days. doesnt house alot of fish but emough to.offer a beautiful addition to my home
Broke in a month!
The light went dead in less than a month! Ended up trying to contact Fluval customer service and never got a response. Finally read that a magnet might trip it and it worked...For a couple of months. Now it’s dead again. Complete waste of money. My poor betta is in the dark until I can afford a new tank
Elegant but not perfect
After adding a heater this tank will work well for a single betta and I'm planning to use it as a hospital tank after restarting my 20 gal. Pros: aesthetically pleasing, filter is super quiet, the opening in the lid is too small for my cat's paws to get inside, has all the equipment you'd find in any other starter kit. The negative side of this tank is mostly in the filter. At unboxing, the impeller blade was rattling around loose inside the filter box. The light and filter being on the same plug removes your ability to put the light on a timer. Why, why is there a light shining out of the top of the filter ALL THE TIME? Save yourself some money and cut filter media to size rather than buying the premade cartridges and throw some biomedia in the top of the filter.
It's not 5 gallons and the light doesn't last.
I don't know why it says this tank is a 5-gallon. I literally did a water change with a 1 gallon pitcher and I filled a little more than 3 pitchers full of water and left about an inch or two of water at the bottom. I think it's a 3 1/2 gallon. Have not had for even a year and the LED lights stopped working. It's cheaper to buy a whole new tank than to buy the replacement part. Won't be buying this tank again though. Too bad because it is really pretty!