Fluval Edge 2.0 Glass Aquarium Kit
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Unique glass aquarium with a sleek and modern design to fit any décor.
- Features a unique top-sided viewing experience to keep an eye on your finned friends.
- LED replicates natural sunlight to promote plant growth and vibrant fish colors.
- Touch-switch lighting offers convenience for pet parents.
- Includes a multi-stage filtration with adjustable flow.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Tetra Water Wonders Black Aquarium Kit, 1.5-gal$36.18Chewy Price$39.39List Price
- Marineland Black Majesty Aquarium Stand$267.29Chewy Price$267.39List Price
- Tetra ColorFusion Half Moon Aquarium Kit, 3-gal$29.58Chewy Price$52.19List Price
- Dennerle Shrimp King Shrimp Cube Aquarium, 2.5-gal$40.00Chewy Price
- Fluval Spec Aquarium Kit, 2.6-gal$89.99Chewy Price$94.99List Price
- Aqueon LED NeoGlow Aquarium Starter Kit, Pink, 5.5-gal$75.99Chewy Price
- GloFish Aquarium Kit, 5-gal$80.04Chewy Price$88.49List Price
- API Aquarium Starter Kit$37.87Chewy Price$41.98List Price
- Flipper by Ollie & Hutch Barnwood Fish Aquarium Stand, Ivory Oak, 55-gal$294.17Chewy Price$324.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Fish Type||Tropical Freshwater, Marine Fish||Tropical Freshwater, Marine Fish||Tropical Freshwater|
|Capacity (Max)||12 gallon||16-gal||8-gal|
|Aquarium Type||Saltwater, Freshwater||Saltwater, Freshwater||Freshwater|
Questions & Answers
7 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
9 Customer Reviews
Love the Edge 12 gal
Absolutely nicest tank I’ve ever owned. Quiet, easy to set up and easy to maintain.
My favorite tank
This tank is absolutely incredible and worth the money! The 2.0‘s integrated design makes operating the light and feeding fish easy. The filter that comes with the tank is super quiet and is the most quiet filter I have ever had. Overall this tank is stunning with its modern design and it’s a great addition to any home.
LOVE IT! Most stylist aquarium ever.
Arrived before expected. Easy setup. Lovely looking tank. Fish and plants look wonderful in it
Looks great. I’ve had a 6 gallon Fluval for several years and they are a good quality, modern looking aquarium.
I was going for a chic look in my apartment, and this fit perfect. It’s October 202, and I have had this tank up and running since May 2020. The small opening at the top isn’t too much of a bother, I use a step stool. I will say, if your floor is crooked, the water will bubble to one side at the top. I used block of wood to level my table the best I could. I love being able to watch from the top, crystal clear! Enhances the experience of having a fish tank!
Don’t Let The Haters Dissuade You!
I love, love, love this tank. Is it harder to clean than standard set ups? Yes but I’ve been cleaning mine just fine for two years now . Can you grow live plants? Why, yes and all sorts. I added a full spectrum bar light that sits on top so I could grow carpet plant and enjoy some reds in the mix. Does it take a little more effort? Yes but my build is sleek and looks amazing and find with the right tools and setup you can have a unique look that adds sophistication to any room or office. I plan on buying a second in the near future to balance out my bedroom scheme. It’s also quiet enough for a sleeping area. The only downside is that stocking it has its limitations due to the small opening up top. No fish that like bettas, angels, ect. That require surface oxygen. Mine currently has Galaxy rasboras, corys, Otties, white clouds, a billion shrimp and trumpet snails that all live very happily. Most complaints come from folks that apparently didn’t read the specs or think it through when purchasing. 5 stars y’all! The rest of ya can stick with the standard rectangle.. and frankly, those bore me to tears.
Missing entire filter set up. Shipped fast and arrived fast though... I’ve already had to return a broken Edge tank through another company and am not looking forward to having to do ANOTHER fish tank return
It's a tank. Easy enough if you want to have fake plants and have minimal decor so you can reach in and clean it. But for actual plants and cleaning it's annoying and difficult to get into. No defects or issues with the tank, stand or filter. I'm giving it 3 stars because of the filter.
Do not buy
The “no lid” is terrible. They make it to where it’s completely IMPOSSIBLE to actually get into the tank to clean