Fluval Multi Protein Formula Cichlid Pellets Fish Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- High quality, ultra palatable medium-sized sinking pellets for cichlids
- Excellent source of proteins, trace elements and antioxidants from several key ocean fish
- Multi-protein formula (Atlantic Herring, Norwegian Krill, Atlantic Shrimp and green mussels) provides excellent nutrition and helps keep cichlids active and vibrant, with no artificial colorants
- Includes highly nutritious kelp, a rich source of omega 3, polyunsaturated fatty acids, proteins and complex carbohydrates
- Provides full complement of vitamins with stabilized vitamin C
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- NorthFin Cichlid Formula 3 mm Sinking Pellets Fish Food, 500-g bag$24.50Chewy Price$24.99List Price$23.27Autoship Price
- NorthFin Cichlid Formula 2 mm Sinking Pellets Fish Food, 2.5-kg bag$64.99Chewy Price$61.74Autoship Price
- NorthFin Bug Pro Crisps Fish Food, 500-g jar$25.99Chewy Price$28.99List Price$24.69Autoship Price
- Omega One Small Cichlid Pellets Floating Fish Food, 6.5-oz jar$10.99Chewy Price$11.19List Price$10.44Autoship Price
- Omega One Super Veggie Brown Seaweed Algae Grazer Fish Food, 24-sheets$9.04Chewy Price$9.09List Price$8.59Autoship Price
- NorthFin Jumbo Formula 6 mm Sinking Pellets Fish Food, 250-g bag$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
- Omega One Small Marine Pellets with Garlic Fish Food, 8.25-oz jar$11.80Chewy Price$13.79List Price$11.21Autoship Price
- NorthFin Marine Formula 1 mm Sinking Pellets Fish Food, 100-g bag$7.99Chewy Price$7.59Autoship Price
- NorthFin Kelp Wafers 14 mm Fish Food, 100-g bag$7.99Chewy Price$7.59Autoship Price
- Omega One Large Marine Pellets with Garlic Fish Food, 20-oz jar$19.69Chewy Price$22.39List Price$18.71Autoship Price
- Omega One Large Sinking Goldfish Pellets Fish Food, 7.5-oz jar$8.88Chewy Price$10.09List Price$8.44Autoship Price
- Cobalt Aquatics Ultra Smartemia Floating & Sinking Granule Fish Food, 6.8-oz bottle$18.86Chewy Price$42.38List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Herring Meal, Krill, Shrimp Meal...||Fish Meal, Ground Brown Rice, Dried Yeast...||Wheat Flour, Fish Meal, Wheat Gluten...||Fish Meal, Wheat Germ Meal, Dried Yeast...||Salmon, Whole Herring, Wheat Flour...|
|Fish Type||Cichlid, Tropical Freshwater||Cichlid, Tropical Freshwater||Cichlid, Tropical Freshwater||Tropical Freshwater, Cichlid||Cichlid, Tropical Freshwater|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
14 Customer Reviews
Perfect for smaller cichlids
My little guys couldn't get enough of these pellets, they don't smell or make the water smell. My cichlids even ate these as juveniles they love these pellets, and they make it easy to feed them.
Most of my Fish liked it
Ok I have a 65 gallon tank and it houses two tiny baby oscars, 4 electric blue Acaras , and 11 tiger barbs. The barbs don’t care for it and the oscars just pick at it but the Acaras eat it . At least one fish of mine likes it lol
Stinks like dog doo
I have 22 freshwater cichlid and planted fish tanks and have been in the hobby/ obsession for 40 years. I have never used a fish food that leaves a more foul odor in minutes after feeding. It literally smells like all 4 of.my dogs have used my house as a toilet. Fish like it but i only use in mornings if my family will be gone the entire day. I tried just using it in 3 of my 25 gallon breeder tanks and same results . Still smelled so bad we had to leave for a couple hours .
Fish love it
All 30 of my cichlids love it, I don't get why people keep saying it stinks up they're house it smells like fish food so if you can't handle the smell then don't have fish plus I can only smell it if I stick my nose in the jar
Cichlid pellet fish food
I bought for my Oscar...Pellets too tiny. Using for my goldfish instead
Glad I bought the smallest jar.
I actually bought these for my bettas as they had a good ingredient list, though lacking a bit in protein. They're the perfect size and I thought the bettas would take to them easily. I tried all my bettas, they just kept spitting it back out. So I gave some to my African cichlids and they ate it just fine. Of course the pellet size is way too small but if they eat it then that's fine.
My peacocks didn’t like
Tried this out, primarily because of the awesome introductory price. My peacock cichlids were not a fan. It’s a pretty dry and unappealing pellet when compared to most premium Cichlid pellet brands (Hikari, New Life, Cobalt, etc) and it just didn’t seem to catch anybody’s interest in my tanks at all. And for fish who normally frenzy during feeding time, that’s saying something. 3 stars because it’s the perfect size for grow out juveniles. Just not for my spoiled-premium eating-finned butt heads.
My fish love these! i did think they would be a larger size pellet.. note these are granules not pellets.. but they are obviously delicious because my fish go crazy for them!
My fish love it, and it sinks fast enough that my jumbo blood parrot doesn't steal all the food I put in the tank
I got these for my Brazos dwarf crayfish. They were ignoring the special invertebrate food I feed my Amano. But they literally scramble over themselves to get to these!