Keep coral and other invertebrates healthy and provide conditions found in seawater with Fluval Sea Iodine Aquarium Water Conditioner. Proper amounts of iodine are important to the growth of coral, coralline algae and other invertebrates. Fluval Sea Iodine Aquarium Water Conditioner is formulated with calcium iodate and potassium iodide, two natural iodine compounds found in the ocean. It offsets the rapid, constant depletion of iodine caused by protein skimming, growth and oxidization. Fluval Sea Iodine Aquarium Water Conditioner is free of unwanted contaminates and does not contain gluconates, nitrates or phosphates.
- Concentrated, iodine-boosting compound that is formulated with two naturally occurring iodine compounds found in ocean waters in correct proportion
- Supports the growth and condition of corals and other invertebrates
- Contains high quality and ultra pure calcium iodate and potassium iodide at the proportion found in natural sea water
- Free of unwanted contaminates, does not contain gluconates, nitrates, or phosphates
- Offsets rapid ongoing depletion of iodine caused by protein skimming, coralline algae growth, coral growth and oxidizing interactions
HAZARDS TO HUMANS: Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed seek medical advice.
See all items by Fluval