Fluval Sea Marine Salt Aquarium Water Conditioner, 3-lb bagBy Fluval
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- Fast-dissolving - establishes a natural saltwater environment, similar to seawater, quickly and easily.
- Achieve ideal marine pH level (8.1 - 8.2) right out of the package – ideal for reefs and marine aquariums, and helps avoid coral stress during routine water changes.
- Enriched Magnesium levels (1250 - 1300 ppm) efficiently absorbed by corals for greater growth potential. High Calcium levels (460 ppm at a S.G of 1.023) for greater development and maintenance of strong coral skeletal structures.
- Ideal Strontium concentration range (8 - 12 ppm) supports coral tissue growth and skeletal structure.
- Unique small-batch production process - proprietary trace element mix for consistent results that are free of phosphate and nitrate.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
Compare Similar Items
|Fish Type||Marine Fish||N/A, Marine Fish, Marine Invertebrate||Marine Fish||Marine Fish||Marine Fish|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
3 Customer Reviews
Does the trick if your tank is only 10 gallons as it only has enough for 10 gallons. However high quality material
rock salt...the bag had a hole.
Since sea salt is hydrophilic, the hole in the bag allowed the salt to turn into a rock.
It work very well
I choose to try this first time I'm glad I did I haven't had to do as much water change my water stays very clear