Flying Pig Grooming Dog Bath Tub
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Multi-angle washing action with 360 degree access to make bath time easy and hassle-free.
- Back-saving design is elevated to prevent strain so you can bathe your pal in comfort.
- UV-protected plastic basin so it’s durable and can stand up to heavy duty, outdoor use.
- Sturdily built with stainless steel legs that stabilize it even on uneven ground.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Booster Bath Elevated Dog Bathing & Grooming Center, Medium, Red$149.99Chewy Price
- Furesh Elevated Folding Pet Bath Tub & Wash Station$129.99Chewy Price
- Pet Gear Dog Bathing Tub, Ocean Blue$34.98Chewy Price
- Ivation Handheld Portable Dog, Cat & Horse Shower$34.99Chewy Price$39.99List Price
- Furr Dogz Portable Dog Washing Station, White$125.00Chewy Price
- Wondurdog Sink Faucet Pet Wash Kit$49.99Chewy Price$60.00List Price
- Rinse Ace 3-Way Faucet Sprayer Dog Grooming Tool, 8-ft hose$29.99Chewy Price
- Yaheetech Foldable Retractable Bath Dog & Cat Grooming Table, Pink$175.99Chewy Price
- Yaheetech Folding Dog & Cat Grooming Table, Black$115.99Chewy Price
- Wondurdog Quality Dog Washing Shower Kit$55.99Chewy Price$60.00List Price
- Go Pet Club Dog Grooming Table with Arm, 48-in$124.68Chewy Price$149.99List Price
- Master Equipment Dog Grooming Table with Arm, Purple, 30-inch$109.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Plastic||Aluminum, Metal, Vinyl / PVC||Plastic|
|Grooming Tool Type||—||N/A||—|
Questions & Answers
29 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
111 Customer Reviews
Exactly what we needed
We had been talking about getting something similar for a long time since otherwise we have to kneel and bathe our dogs in the tub. We got this one specifically because we needed one that would hold water so that we could administer a treatment soak. It has been just what we needed. Was a little concerned about the drain plug since it does not seem to fit very well but it holds water well enough that all our treatment soak did not drain out of the tub.
SHOULD HAVE BOUGHT THIS A LONG TIME AGO
Had I bought this tub long ago, it would have saved me so much pain! My back doesn't hurt me near as much after bathing my pups. The height is perfect for me (I'm 5') and it fits in my shower stall or my tub perfectly. Don't ever stop carrying this doggy tub!
Absolute Must Have
We have two doodles and they require regular bathing and grooming. For over two years we’ve been bent over our tub, backs aching after, but not anymore. I don’t know why I put off buying this tub - but I just know I’m glad I finally did. It’s sturdy, easy to assemble, and fits in both our stall and tub showers. I’m 5’4” and my husband is 6’ and it’s a great height for us both.
Great quality and good price
This tub works perfectly. Everything I wanted. Great quality. Sturdy. Good price. Would highly recommend.
Love it just what I needed. Makes bathing so much easier.
Awesome tub for the price
This tub works for our small stand up shower downstairs and it is awesome. The quality is worth it and directions to put together is easy. Very happy with this product!!
perfect dog bath
This bath is perfect! Fits in our tub and my dog loves it! It has made bathing my dog simple and fun. He feels safe and secure in it and this makes bath time so easy! So happy i got this tub!!!!
We purchased this to put in our upright shower. The base just fits, with the basin going out beyond it - this worked well in our set-up. We have 2 Springers, about 50 lbs each. They fit perfectly. I know it's supposed to hold greater than 50 lbs but I don't think any dog longer than a springer would fit in it very well. It has been a great purchase for us, though, and wish I would have gotten it a long time ago and saved myself from the back ache of always bending over to bathe them!
Fits Purrrfect & Legs steady as a Rock!
I have a garden tub and this grooming tub fits purrrfect in the garden tub. I have a havanese and a shih tzu and the dogs fit great in there. The legs are not wobbly or unsteady. The legs sit firmly in the tub and my dogs have plenty of room in the doggy tub. My back doesn't hurt - as I don't have to bend over washing them in the regular bathtub. I don't have to fight with the dogs washing them in the kitchen sick and deal with getting my floor wet. Washing them in the doggy bathtub- all the water stays in the doggy bathtub. I do wash them each separately. I do not use the hose that it comes with. I just let the water drain right into the regular bathtub. The best purchase ever.
This is an exceptional product. It has straight legs as opposed to the flared legs I've seen on other pet tubs. It fits inside our bathtub with room to spare and the height is perfect for me, as I have a bad back. It has a place for shampoo and a drain that keeps splash to a minimum.