The Foggy Dog Ocean Nylon Dog CollarBy The Foggy Dog
About This Item
- Features a solid, brass D-ring, so you can securely attach your leash with confidence.
- Made with a durable, nylon webbing that's designed to endure even the pull of a Bernese Mountain Dog.
- The webbing is wrapped with a soft, comfortable cotton fabric to help resist rubbing and discomfort.
- Crafted with metal hardware—a more durable and stylish alternative to plastic.
- Made with love in sunny San Francisco, California.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Nylon, Cotton||Nylon, Cotton||Cotton, Nylon||Nylon, Cotton||Cotton, Nylon|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds|
|Leash & Collar Feature||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
2 Customer Reviews
Good looking but one problem
I bought this collar in a medium. It looks great and seems well made. The one problem I’ve found is that dog fur seems to stick to it. As in, you have to de fur your dog’s collar. However, it does get an upvote for the fact that the collar allows the dog’s fur to dry naturally under the collar after swimming. It’s not water proof but allows for drying. Fabric seems similar to canvas used in upholstery.
I really liked this collar! I bought the matching leash with is made very well, heavy though. I bought these almost 2 years ago. The leash is like new but the material on the collar has started to fray. Also, no matter how many times I tightened the collar, it still slipped and my dog got out of it. My dog is 20lbs but still slipped out of it on occasion. I think the problem lies within the way it tightens. Next collar I’m buying will have a buckle with holes. But beautiful craftsmanship.