The Foggy Dog Onyx Nylon Dog Collar
About This Item
- Includes a large gauge D-ring, so you can attach your leash with security and ease.
- Made with a durable, nylon webbing that's designed to endure even the pull of a Great Dane.
- The webbing is wrapped with a soft, comfortable cotton fabric chosen to resist rubbing and discomfort.
- Metal accents are available in both traditional gold and trendy rose gold.
- Every collar is made with love in the sunny state of California—right here in the USA.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Buckle-Down Justice League 5-Superhero Logo Polyester Dog Collar, Large: 15 to 24-in neck, 1-in wide$19.81Chewy Price$27.50List Price
- Buckle-Down Star Wars the Child Chibi Pod Pose Polyester Dog Collar, Small: 9.5 to 13-in neck, 1-in wide$21.95Chewy Price$27.50List Price
- Buckle-Down Deadpool's Chimichanga Flames Polyester Dog Collar, Small: 9.5 to 13-in neck, 1-in wide$21.95Chewy Price$27.50List Price
- Buckle-Down Marvel Deadpool Splatter Logo Polyester Dog Collar, Large Wide: 20 to 31-in neck, 1.5-in wide$25.95Chewy Price$32.50List Price
- Buckle-Down Lilo & Stitch 6-Expressions Tropical Flora Polyester Dog Collar, Small: 9.5 to 13-in neck, 1-in wide$23.25Chewy Price$27.50List Price
- Buckle-Down Winnie the Pooh Expressions Polyester Dog Collar, Small: 9.5 to 13-in neck, 1-in wide$27.47Chewy Price$27.50List Price
- Buckle-Down Joker Holding Head Pose Polyester Dog Collar, Small: 9.5 to 13-in neck, 1-in wide$21.17Chewy Price$27.50List Price
- Big Dog Chains The Kilo Dog Collar, Rose Gold, 19.5-in$315.00Chewy Price$449.99List Price
- Frisco Purple Bat Wing Dog Collar with Wings, X-Small$9.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Halloween Plaid Dog Collar with Bow, X-Small$9.99Chewy Price
- Traffic Signs Dog Collar, XS - Neck: 8 – 12-in, Width: 5/8-in$5.93Chewy Price$8.99List Price
- Eat Play Wag Standard Dog Collar, Blue, Green, Medium: 14 to 18-in neck, 1-in wide$29.16Chewy Price$36.00List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Nylon, Cotton, Natural Fabric, Synthetic Fabric||Leather, Natural Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Cotton, Natural Fabric, Synthetic Fabric||Leather, Natural Fabric|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds|
|Closure Type||Buckle||Quick Release||Buckle||Buckle||Buckle|
|Leash & Collar Feature||—||—||Waterproof||—||—|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
6 Customer Reviews
Good, not great
I've had this collar on my pup for a year now and I'm looking for a replacement. I bought this collar because my pup only wears her collar when we're leaving the house and I liked the quick clip closure. In this aspect it was perfect. It's held up very well too. My only real issue is that I have a white dog and even after washing the collar multiple times, the black dye still rubs off onto my dog's fur. I really have to scrub her neck to get it white again but even still it's a little grey because of the dye. I've had other collars of all colours on her and never had an issue with her fur changing colours from dyes. So if you have a white or light coloured dog, just be aware this might be an issue. Chewy's customer service on this was great too! They accidentally sent me the small collar but fixed the issue right away. But now the small version of this collar is now one of my cat's collars and I think he loves it! I added a little bell to it because he is a king who likes his entrance to be known. (I ordered the rose gold)
I bought this collar in August of 2020. Today the metal clasp broke. Thank goodness it happened at home. If your dog is active do not buy this collar.
Nice but really heavy
As other people have mentioned, this collar is really heavy. I got it for my 3 month Doberman and the Medium is too big for her, which is my fault, I didn't measure her neck. I'm keeping it for when she's 85 lbs and can handle it, but even then I'm worried it will be too heavy to be really comfortable for her. I also got the Foggy Dog rope leash and it's very heavy as well.
beautiful but too heavy
i've been looking at this collar for awhile and decided to give it a try. I dog is 25cockapoo and medium size fit him well but the metal buckle was too heavy and clanky. unbuckling the buckle is not as smooth as plastic ones. Although it is a beautiful piece of collar, I'm returning it getting the plastic buckled one instead.
Beautiful classic collar
Purchased this beautiful black collar for my cavapoo, Grizz. He looks so handsome wearing his new collar. It is well made, strong, great clasp, easy to put on and off, will last for years.
Cute but wears quickly
I searched high and low for a black and gold collar for our 5 month old Frenchie. I was so excited when I finally found this one. Gold but not audacious- it was perfect. We got so many compliments but after about a month and half we noticed at the metal adjustable part it was starting to wear. Cooper, while a puppy, isn’t crazy and doesn’t claw at it and definitely couldn’t cause this after a month of having it. He’s not playing in the woods or swimming where I could understand it being worn. Flash forward to 2 1/2 months later we definitely need to replace it. You can see the white part underneath the black fabric. You would think it was a 10-year old hammy down. The color has faded and it looks tattered. The metal is tarnished and badly scratched. For the price it definitely wasn’t what I expected. Really disappointed because we loved it. Would definitely not purchase another collar from this company. Not durable at all.