FORCE Pro-Force 50 Equine Spot-On Fly, Tick & Mosquito Repellent Horse Spray
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Spot-on fly protection for horses.
- Kills and repels biting and nuisance flies, ticks and mosquitoes.
- 1 tube is good for 2 weeks—this 6-vial pack will last for 12 weeks.
- Eliminates the need to apply fly repellent daily.
- Convenient solution to fly control in pastured horses.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealAniMed Professional Strength Remission Hoof Health Powder Horse Supplement, 4-lb tub$27.47Chewy Price$42.52List Price$26.10Autoship Price
- DealAbsorbine Ultrashield Sport Insecticide & Repellent Horse Spray Refill, 1-gal bottle$57.89Chewy Price$83.29List Price$55.00Autoship Price
- DealFarnam Repel-X Emulsifiable Horse Fly Spray, 16-oz bottle$19.95Chewy Price$28.79List Price$18.95Autoship Price
- Farnam Mosquito Halt Horse Repellent Spray, 32-oz bottle, bundle of 4$95.96Chewy Price$91.16Autoship Price
- DealFarnam Bronco e Citronella Scented Equine Fly Spray, 32-oz bottle$9.99Chewy Price$10.99List Price$9.49Autoship Price
- DealEcoSMART Fly Repellent Horse Spray, 24-oz bottle$11.99Chewy Price$11.39Autoship Price
- DealUltraCruz Natural Horse Fly & Tick Spray, 1-gal bottle$26.51Chewy Price$25.18Autoship Price
- DealAniMed Via-Calm Calming Powder Horse Supplement, 2-lb tub$14.99Chewy Price$24.29List Price$14.24Autoship Price
- DealEcovet Fly Repellent Horse Spray, 18-oz bottle$19.95Chewy Price
- Farnam Bronco Gold Equine Fly Horse Spray, 1-qt bottle, bundle of 2$33.00Chewy Price$31.35Autoship Price
- DealTribute Equine Nutrition K Finish High Fat Horse Feed, 40-lb bag$54.99Chewy Price$52.24Autoship Price
- DealCox Vet Lab Acti-Flex Pellets Horse Supplement, 16-lb bucket$175.95Chewy Price$260.60List Price$167.15Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active ingredients : 50% Permethrin||Active Ingredients: Clove Oil 1.70% Thyme Oil 1.70% Cinnamon Oil 1.50% Lemongrass Oil 1.50% Peppermint Oil 1.00% Other Ingredients* 92.60%, Inactive Ingredients: Isopropyl Myristate, Vanillin...||Permethrin, Prallethrin, Piperonyl Butoxide...||Octanoic Acid: 5.0% , Nonanoic Acid: 5.0% , Decanoic Acid: 5.0% ...||Active Ingredients: Thyme Oil 0.01%, Cedar Oil 0.05%, Lemongrass Oil 0.05%...|
|Health Feature||Pest Control||Pest Control||Pest Control||Pest Control||Pest Control|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
6 Customer Reviews
Worked great for ticks
I have one of 3 horses that attracts ticks like crazy (10+ a day) just in paddock. Went for a ride with a friend the day after application and her horse must have had over 100 ticks while my guy had maybe 10. Deer flies also swarmed her horse while my guy barely shook his head. A week later and not 1 tick!
Did not work for me
Did not work. It burned or itched at the spot of application. My horse kept trying to scratch it off.
This is the first time I've used this product and I am very impressed. Our flies seem exceptionally bad this summer. I've been disappointed in the other 3 products I've tried. The work, but only for a short period of time. This product has been on my horses for over a week now, and it is still effective even though it's our rainy season.
Works great on Ticks!
It did well on flies for the first week. I was pulling 5 ticks off each horse a day and now there is a tick on one in a month. Plus I'm not seeing any bot fly eggs!
Did not work for me.
Sorry, this product did not work as advertised. Still had flies on my donkey and horse. We back to Celebration.
good by ticks
works great for tick repellent, easy to use and priced right!