FORCE Pro-Force 50 Equine Spot-On Fly, Tick & Mosquito Repellent Horse Spray
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Spot-on fly protection for horses.
- Kills and repels biting and nuisance flies, ticks and mosquitoes.
- 1 tube is good for 2 weeks—this 6-vial pack will last for 12 weeks.
- Eliminates the need to apply fly repellent daily.
- Convenient solution to fly control in pastured horses.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Starbar EZ Trap Fly Trap, 2 count$12.99Chewy Price$14.95List Price
- Farnam Bronco e Citronella Scented Equine Fly Spray, 32-oz bottle, bundle of 2$19.98Chewy Price$18.98Autoship Price
- Martin's Permethrin 13.3% Multi-Purpose Horse Insecticide, 32-oz bottle$25.26Chewy Price$24.00Autoship Price
- Farnam Swat Dog & Horse Fly Repellent, 7-oz tub$13.99Chewy Price$14.99List Price$13.29Autoship Price
- Farnam Bronco Gold Equine Fly Horse Spray, 1-gal bottle$41.99Chewy Price$77.99List Price$39.89Autoship Price
- Fiebing's Flyspray 44 Repellent Insect Spray for Horses, 32-oz bottle$32.00Chewy Price$30.40Autoship Price
- EQyss Grooming Products Barn Barrier Natural Fly Repellent Horse Spray, 32-oz bottle$24.99Chewy Price$23.74Autoship Price
- EcoSMART Fly Repellent Horse Spray, 24-oz bottle, 2 count$23.98Chewy Price$22.78Autoship Price
- Pro Force Equine Fly Mask, 2 count$25.20Chewy Price$33.99List Price
- Spalding Labs Bye Bye Odor Concentrate Horse Aid, 4-oz bottle$26.95Chewy Price$25.60Autoship Price
- NaturVet Natural Ready to Use Cedar Oil & Citronella Horse Spray, 32-oz bottle$12.99Chewy Price$23.28List Price$12.34Autoship Price
- Absorbine Flys-X Ready To Use Horse & Livestock Insecticide, 32-oz bottle, bundle 3$52.47Chewy Price$49.85Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active ingredients : 50% Permethrin||Active Ingredients: Clove Oil 1.70% Thyme Oil 1.70% Cinnamon Oil 1.50% Lemongrass Oil 1.50% Peppermint Oil 1.00% Other Ingredients* 92.60%, Inactive Ingredients: Isopropyl Myristate, Vanillin...||Permethrin, Prallethrin, Piperonyl Butoxide...||Octanoic Acid: 5.0% , Nonanoic Acid: 5.0% , Decanoic Acid: 5.0% ...||Pyrethins, Piperonyl Butoxide Technical, Butoxypolypropylene Glycol.|
|Health Feature||Pest Control||Pest Control||Pest Control||Pest Control||Pest Control|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
6 Customer Reviews
Worked great for ticks
I have one of 3 horses that attracts ticks like crazy (10+ a day) just in paddock. Went for a ride with a friend the day after application and her horse must have had over 100 ticks while my guy had maybe 10. Deer flies also swarmed her horse while my guy barely shook his head. A week later and not 1 tick!
Did not work for me
Did not work. It burned or itched at the spot of application. My horse kept trying to scratch it off.
This is the first time I've used this product and I am very impressed. Our flies seem exceptionally bad this summer. I've been disappointed in the other 3 products I've tried. The work, but only for a short period of time. This product has been on my horses for over a week now, and it is still effective even though it's our rainy season.
Works great on Ticks!
It did well on flies for the first week. I was pulling 5 ticks off each horse a day and now there is a tick on one in a month. Plus I'm not seeing any bot fly eggs!
Did not work for me.
Sorry, this product did not work as advertised. Still had flies on my donkey and horse. We back to Celebration.
good by ticks
works great for tick repellent, easy to use and priced right!