Forticept Blue Butter Antimicrobial Gel for Dogs
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Naturally antibacterial and antifungal.
- Use as a non-toxic alternative to antibiotics and steroids.
- Highly visible for convenient monitoring of coverage.
- Long-lasting, soothing relief.
- Safe for use in sensitive areas, gel does not cause skin irritation.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- NaturPet Paw & Skin Herbal Cream for Dogs, 60-ml bottle$17.99Chewy Price$17.09Autoship Price
- Animal Health Solutions Soothe n' Protect All Natural Skin Ointment for Dogs, 3-oz jar$11.12Chewy Price$11.33List Price$10.56Autoship Price
- DERMagic Hot Spot Salve, 2-oz Jar$19.95Chewy Price$19.99List Price$18.95Autoship Price
- PetSilver Wound Spray for Dogs & Cats, 8-oz bottle$25.99Chewy Price$24.69Autoship Price
- PRN Pharmacal Collasate Spray for Dogs & Cats, 1-oz bottle$21.35Chewy Price
- HoneyCure Natural Veterinary Wound Care Ointment for Dogs, Cats & Horses, 1-oz tube$17.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Miracle Care Liquid Bandage Spray for Dogs & Cats$5.84Chewy Price
- Banixx Pet Care+ Wound Care & Anti-Itch Spray for Dogs, Cats & Small Pets, 2-oz bottle$4.99Chewy Price$5.99List Price$4.74Autoship Price
- 21st Century Essential Pet Paw Pad Protector Wax for Dogs, 2-oz jar$5.87Chewy Price$5.58Autoship Price
- ChloraSeb Antiseptic Spray for Dogs, 8-oz bottle$16.99Chewy Price
- Stat! Spray Hydro-Stat! Wound & Skin Care Spray for Dogs, Cats & Horses, 16-oz bottle$28.48Chewy Price$42.98List Price$27.06Autoship Price
- Top Performance Medistyp Styptic Powder for Dogs & Cats, 1.5-oz bottle$11.65Chewy Price$12.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active: Benzethonium Chloride 0.1%, Thymol 0.1%.||—||Active ingredient: Argentum Metallicum (Metallic Silver) 10x, 20x, 30x HPUS....||Chlorhexidine Gluconate 2% and Ketoconazole 1%.||—|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Medium Breeds, Small Breeds, Large Breeds||—||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Health Feature||Anti-Fungal / Anti-Bacterial||First Aid, Skin & Coat Health, Itch & Redness Remedy...||First Aid, Itch & Redness Remedy, Paw Care||First Aid||First Aid, Itch & Redness Remedy, Anti-Fungal / Anti-Bacterial|
|Small Pet Type||—||—||—||—||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla...|
Questions & Answers
13 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
13 Customer Reviews
Reverses bald spots
My pup suddenly developed bald spots, hyper pigmentation and pink patches on her legs and belly. The vet told me not too worry and gave me some antibacterial shampoo which had no effect whatsoever. I started using the Blue Butter and slowly, after three weeks or so, the pink patches disappeared, the pigmentation settled down and her hair is growing back. The instructions suggest adding a thin layer of the butter. I actually slathered it on and vigorously rubbed it in until the cream was as absorbed into the skin as possible. After I started doing that, there were visible improvements. My dog surprisingly likes the taste of it so I had to be vigilant and make sure she didn’t lock it off.
Kisses for Gel!
Yes, my elderly Cattle dog, gets lots of skin issues that he over-licks to heal, but it makes everything worse. When I rub this gel on his healing wounds he kisses me; he’s sooooo thankful for it!
My chocolate lab gets pink flaky patches, mostly on his stomach but lately he’s been getting them in other places too. The vet said it was caused by allergies and prescribed a spray. It worked for a bit but then it stopped clearing the patches up. I then used a tea tree oil cream and that also worked for a bit and then stopped working. This stuff is so easy to apply, it’s not super thick and greasy like the tea tree cream, yet penetrates the skin a lot better than the spray i was using. So far it is doing a great job of clearing up the patches. It also works much faster than the two other products I tried. The only drawback is it’s a small jar and doesn’t go very far but it’s worth it because it works so well. Be warned though, as my goofball likes the smell of it so much he tried to eat it. LoL
Blue butter Antimicrobial gel
Not sure if it help, but the bleeding stopped. Going to the doctor tomorrow
Very happy with the results!
It took just one application for me to see a difference! If used correctly, this blue butter works fabulously! I highly recommend this for cat dermatitis amoung other skin issues!
I like this Blue Butter it works well and the dog docent lick it off.
My boyfriends favorite cat was attacked by something (we don't know for sure). So when we found his cat she had a very thick hair texture (like glue poured on her head). He didn't think much of it. To me who's had some cat experience i use mild soap and saline to clean the other cuts which over a few days healed. But there was a nail scratch right by the cats ear that I couldn't do much for. I got this and BAM it got better. It has a menthol oder. But neither really care and its was non toxic.
My English Bulldog had a red rash around his umbilical. This stuff cleared it up after 2 applications.
Works very well!
This product is working very well on my cats long-term hot spot. Finally healing, and she doesn't mind it being applied (sometimes, I think she appreciates it. Very happy with my purchase.
My feline developed several damp hot spots for the first time. She is diabetic so infection was particularly of concern. I used a different product to clean the wounds, but used this one everyday for treatment. It has been working well and quickly to heal the spots. While it has a scent, she doesn't seem to mind at all. I did notice that when I was able to treat the spots twice a day the product worked even better. So if it's a possibility for you it might find that to be helpful. No e-collar was used.