Forza10 Nutraceutic Legend Skin Grain-Free Wild Caught Anchovy Dry Dog Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Features wild-caught anchovy as the number one ingredient and only animal protein source.
- Gluten-free recipe made without corn, wheat, soy, by-product meals, oxytetracycline, GMOs or artificial colors, flavors and preservatives.
- Contains rose hips, cranberries and sage to promote healthy skin and a shiny coat.
- Always made without any meat from intensive farmed animals.
- Specially designed for pups with skin sensitivities.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Forza10 Nutraceutic Sensitive Skin Plus Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$27.99Chewy Price$26.59Autoship Price
- Forza10 Nutraceutic Active Dermo Dry Dog Food, 22-lb bag$89.99Chewy Price$85.49Autoship Price
- Hound & Gatos Grain-Free Cage Free Turkey Recipe Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$26.76Chewy Price$25.42Autoship Price
- Holistic Select Adult Health Grain-Free Rabbit & Lamb Meal Dry Dog Food, 12-lb bag$46.99Chewy Price$44.64Autoship Price
- Forza10 Nutraceutic Sensitive Digestion Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 25-lb bag$82.99Chewy Price$92.99List Price$78.84Autoship Price
- Tender & True Limited Ingredient Grain-Free Salmon & Sweet Potato Recipe Dry Dog Food, 23-lb bag$70.54Chewy Price$92.99List Price$67.01Autoship Price
- Lucy Pet Products Formulas for Life Grain-Free Duck, Pumpkin & Quinoa Formula Dry Dog Food, 4.5-lb bag$19.99Chewy Price$22.99List Price$18.99Autoship Price
- Zignature Goat Limited Ingredient Formula Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$21.29Chewy Price$20.23Autoship Price
- dealWellness CORE Wholesome Grains Ocean Recipe High Protein Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$19.98Chewy Price$20.99List Price$18.03Autoship Price
- Tender & True Limited Ingredient Grain-Free Ocean Whitefish & Potato Recipe Dry Dog Food, 23-lb bag$56.94Chewy Price$92.99List Price$54.09Autoship Price
- Forza10 Nutraceutic Legend All Life Medium & Large Breed Grain-Free Wild Caught Anchovy Dry Dog Food, 25-lb bag$82.99Chewy Price$78.84Autoship Price
- Sport Dog Food Elite Series Herding Dog Grain-Free Buffalo & Sweet Potato Formula Dry Dog Food, 30-lb bag$80.95Chewy Price$76.90Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Whole Anchovy Meal, Sweet Potato, Potato Protein...||Whole Anchovy Meal, Sweet Potato, Potato Protein...||Anchovy Meal, Fava Beans, Pea Protein...||Anchovy Meal, Peas, Fava Beans...||Ground Rice, Fish Meal, Rice Mill Run...|
|Special Diet||Gluten Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Grain-Free...||Gluten Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Grain-Free...||Gluten Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Grain-Free...||Grain-Free, Limited Ingredient Diet, No Corn No Wheat No Soy...||Gluten Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Non-GMO...|
|Health Feature||Sensitive Skin, Skin & Coat Health, Itch & Redness Remedy||Digestive Health, Appetite Stimulation||Digestive Health, Immune Support, Skin & Coat Health...||Hip & Joint Support, Muscle Care, High-Energy||Skin & Coat Health, Itch & Redness Remedy, Sensitive Skin|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Seafood & Fish||Seafood & Fish||Seafood & Fish||Seafood & Fish||Seafood & Fish|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
19 Customer Reviews
Very hopeful to get off apoquel!
My dogs have had chronic skin issues their entire life. One of them has been on Apoquel for close to two years now, unable to wean off without flares. They've been on this food for two weeks now and I already see an improvement. I started tapering the apoquel down and I'm very hopeful that she'll be off of it soon. I pair it with a tablespoon or so of the canned wet food. I've tried expensive hypoallergenic foods in the past, they either wouldn't eat it and/or didn't work worth a darn. This actually feels and smells like quality dog food and the dogs seem to enjoy it as well.
Trying New food
It is too soon to tell ! My pet is not taking to this new food yet. Is there a small dog or puppy version?
My vet recommended this food because Millie had an allergic itch on her belly. This food made all the difference within a week she had no redness or itching. Now after a month, she has no doggie odor and softer fur. Make sure you transition slowly because it may upset their system.
Pay Pal balance
I prefer to pay with my PayPal balance, not have to use a credit card, or any other type of credit, Chewy does not allow me to do that. I will not continue to buy from Chewy for that reason, unless they change their policy.
Another waste of $
Since I tried switching my pups to this dog food, they have stopped eating and the older one has lost weight - she was 8 lbs and is now only 6.8 lbs - the younger one, still a 5 month old pup, has only gained 1/10 of a lb in the last month. She was gaining 1 lb per month.
I really don’t see the changes I did with the canned.
Sensitive Skin Issues
The ingredients seem to be quality, which is why I purchased this for my dog. We have tried all sorts of foods for his sensitive skin, but nothing has worked, he always has red rashes on his belly. I needed to try something drastically different and this seemed to fit the bill. It is super pricey and the kibble size is way too large for a small dog. I'm not sure why they have to make it so big. I had to soak it in water so he could eat it, because there is no way his tiny jaw could break these huge kibbles up. It will take some time to see if this clears up the rashes on his sensitive skin, but I'm hoping it works. I do wish they would make the kibbles smaller it would make it easier for all dogs to digest.
Great product for dry flaky skin
Cleared up skin in Less than a week. My border collie enjoys it. Minus 1 star for high cost only
No more red skin rashes and itchy skin, wooohoo!
Before this I was consistently feeding my dog a chicken base dry food from another company. I started to notice my dog would have itchy spots on hers legs and would constantly scratch or lick them. They would look like a red rash similar to an allergy. Someone recommended to us this new food. I was very happy to see the rashes on her legs disappear and she wasn't feeling a discomfort after about a week. Very happy with her results. Will be keeping her on this food!
Changed Jesse's Life
My 13 year old Yorkshire Terrier male, Jesse James, presented to the vet in mid-January, 2020 for a dental and his senior panels. Needless to say, none of the above worked out well except for the dental. The vet explained that he had proteins in his urine, however it was not indicative of stones. This breed is laiden with genetically predisposed kidney issues. She wanted to do advanced testing and possible medication, and I asked her to please give me six months to treat him holistically. I did a ton of research about his foods, while addressing his renal issues. That is when Forza10 came into play. Fast forward, urine culture retest was negative, his blood work was perfect. I am using the wet as his main meal once per day, and free feed the kibble. Huge success, and huge appreciation to Forza10 for giving me my puppy back!