Forza10 Nutraceutic Sensitive Behavioral Plus Grain-Free Dry Dog Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Complete and balanced nutrition for healthy dogs with wild-caught anchovy meal as the first ingredient.
- No presence of Oxytetracycline, identified as the antibiotic which most adversely effects pet health.
- Formulated to address common anxiety symptoms like unpredictability, excitability, constant barking, separation anxiety, excessive licking, lack of attention, and inappropriate defecation and urination.
- Limited-ingredient recipe is grain-free making it great for sensitive tummies, plus it's rich in essential omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids.
- Developed by a vet and a pharmacist with the philosophy of “health through nutrition,” so you can feel good about serving it to your pal.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealHealthy Dogma PetMix Mobility Supplemental Dog Food, 2-lb bag$29.95Chewy Price$28.45Autoship Price
- DealHealthy Dogma PetMix Skin & Coat Supplemental Dog Food, 10-lb bag$99.95Chewy Price$94.95Autoship Price
- DealVeterinary Select Joint Care Dry Dog Food, 8.5-lb bag$21.99Chewy Price$20.89Autoship Price
- DealHorizon Pulsar Whole Grain Chicken Recipe Dry Dog Food, 25-lb bag$56.99Chewy Price
- DealBlue Seal Native Puppy Chicken Meal & Rice Formula Dry Dog Food, 40-lb bag$80.90Chewy Price$76.86Autoship Price
- DealAdirondack Lamb & Brown Rice Recipe Dog Food, 25-lb bag$56.99Chewy Price$62.99List Price$54.14Autoship Price
- DealBy Nature Pet Foods Grain-Free Salmon & Menhaden Fish Recipe Dry Dog Food, 11-lb bag$35.09Chewy Price$38.99List Price$33.34Autoship Price
- DealBy Nature Pet Foods Grain-Free Lamb & Turkey Recipe Dry Dog Food, 11-lb bag$35.23Chewy Price$38.99List Price$33.47Autoship Price
- DealBy Nature Pet Foods Grain-Free Turkey & Duck Recipe Dry Dog Food, 11-lb bag$35.62Chewy Price$38.99List Price$33.84Autoship Price
- DealHealthy Dogma PetMix Nut & Berry Grain-Free Dog Food, 2-lb bag$19.95Chewy Price$18.95Autoship Price
- DealRegal Pet Foods Farmhouse Recipe Chicken & Duck Meals Whole Grains Adult Dry Dog Food, 13-lb bag$28.99Chewy Price$27.54Autoship Price
- DealRegal Pet Foods Large Breed Recipe Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$13.49Chewy Price$12.82Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Anchovy Meal, Peas, Fava Beans...||Ground Rice, Hydrolyzed Fish Protein, Fish Oil (Preserved With Mixed Tocopherols)...||Anchovy Meal, Peas, Fava Beans...||Anchovy Meal, Peas, Fava Beans...||New: Chicken, Turkey, Flounder...|
|Special Diet||Grain-Free, Limited Ingredient Diet, No Corn No Wheat No Soy...||Gluten Free, Sensitive Digestion, Limited Ingredient Diet...||Grain-Free, Limited Ingredient Diet, No Corn No Wheat No Soy...||Grain-Free, Limited Ingredient Diet, No Corn No Wheat No Soy...||Grain-Free, High-Protein, Gluten Free...|
|Health Feature||Brain Health, Calming, High-Energy, Hip & Joint Support||Calming, Digestive Health, High-Energy, Brain Health||Digestive Health, Appetite Stimulation||Skin & Coat Health, Sensitive Skin, Itch & Redness Remedy||High-Energy, Vitamins & Minerals, Digestive Health...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Seafood & Fish||Seafood & Fish||Seafood & Fish||Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Turkey, Poultry, Seafood & Fish|
Questions & Answers
7 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
27 Customer Reviews
Nutraceutic Sensitive Behavioral Plus
My dog won’t touch this stuff. Even when I mixed it with broth or cheese - which he loves, he would barely touch it. When he did eat it, I noticed no change at all behaviorally.
2nd ingredients, PEAS!
Come on dog food manufacturers! Many studies shows peas are the contributing factor to DCM in dogs. Some show effects in as little as 30 days! Why do manufacturers insist on still using them.
Not helpful for us
Did not help behavioral cheating or anything as described
Not really noticeable
I fed this to my dogs for at least a couple of months but I was not able to see any significant improvement in behavior. One of my dogs actually had digestive upset on a regular basis on this food and left the food in the bowl a lot of the time. It seemed like both dogs actually became a bit more "high strung" and hypersensitive to noises etc. almost more "on edge" mentally. It was really strange. It may work for other dogs but unfortunately, I didn't have good results.
Makes my pets sick
Not sure if its the batch or something in it, but it makes my pets throw up. I requested a return on the product.
Great food, price changes are frustrating
I just ordered this dog food before the COVID-19 pandemic from Chewy for approximately $85.00 for a 25 pound bag. Now, all of a sudden I am paying over $100.00 for the same food. The crappy thing is I have to buy it because of medical issues my dog is dealing with.
Molly is a sweet little terrier rescue with lots of anxiety. This food has calmed her down quite a bit. I would recommend giving it a try.
No more tummy vet bills
I hope this can help some one. My little chihuahua, Pico, has always had belly issues. He’s spent quite a few overnights at the animal hospital (costing us thousands $) for bloody runny poos that go on for days. At least once a month he wouldn’t eat and would have a belly ache. It became our normal. Then I found this food on Chewy and gave it a shot - about a year ago. WELL Pico has had absolutely NO issues whatsoever since being on this food. It’s miracle food if you ask me. Any pups out there with chronic belly aches- try this food. I’m a true believer and will forever swear by it! Pico loves it too! He gets so excited at meal time. Never had a problem with him not eating it. Sometimes he scarfs it down way too fast if anything. I highly recommend giving this food a chance to see if it can save you tons of money from vet bills! And it’ll make your little baby feel good and healthy.
look, this may not work for everyone, but i have a couple of pitties who were abused and this food is amazing!!!! they are calm, happy and totally relaxed! i have recommended to others and will continue to purchase for my dogs....
My 10 pound shih tzu rescue is petrified of people, practically living backed in a corner. He is very leery of the front door, and if he hears a noise, he runs for a place to hide in the bedroom. He doesn’t play until it gets dark outside, it’s like a switch that goes off. He’s very afraid of the daytime. I’ve had him about a year. So, I tried this food and he ate it the first day. After that, he wouldn’t touch it, regardless of what I tried. That said, this food completely changed my dog’s attitude and behavior - in one day. He was in the living room, lounged on the back of the couch (never done that), in broad daylight with curtains open onto screened balcony (a first). He was happy and relaxed, he sniffed everything, and he slept deeper than he’s ever slept. I gave 5 stars because it honestly was like an answer to a prayer, and anything would’ve been worth having my dog be a dog. He isn’t food motivated at all, and he’s very finicky. I can’t blame the food, it’s one of a long line of discards!