fouFIT Paci Chew Pacifier Squeaky Dog Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made with soft yet durable TPR for tough teething and non-stop gnawing.
- Fun baby pacifier shape makes for lots of laughs and picture-perfect playtime.
- Built-in squeaker engages your pup and discourages troublesome chewing.
- Multiple textures stimulate sore gums and help keep teeth clean.
- Enjoy playtime longer with an easy-to-clean surface.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Peanut Butter Flavor Tough Nylon Dog Chew Toy, Medium$10.79Chewy Price
- Playology All Natural Beef Scented Plush Squeaky Ball Dog Toy, Large$17.25Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Frisco Chicken Flavor Tough Nylon Dog Chew Toy, Medium$8.47Chewy Price
- Ethical Pet Pacifier Squeaky Puppy Chew Toy, Color Varies, 4-in$3.99Chewy Price$4.99List Price
- Playology All Natural Beef Scented Plush Crinkle Disc Dog Toy$19.99Chewy Price
- Playology Scented Dual Layer Ring Dog Toy, Large, Peanut Butter Scented$22.99Chewy Price$24.99List Price
- goDog Checkers Skinny Cow Squeaker Dog Toy, White, X-Small$9.43Chewy Price
- Outward Hound Dental Chew Pack Dog Toy, Petite$13.99Chewy Price$23.99List Price
- goDog Checkers Sitting Horse Squeaker Dog Toy, Brown, Small$17.56Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Thermoplastic Rubber, Rubber, Plastic||Latex||Latex, Rubber||Latex, Rubber||Latex|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Extra Small & Toy Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds|
|Toy Type||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
32 Customer Reviews
I have a small Hack Russell. He can tear toys up. I like this one. I’ve had it over two weeks now and it’s still in one piece. It squeaks but not as loud and often because it is hard to squeeze. This is a good thing because he love to squeak his toys. It’s not as annoying as the others they are easy to squeak. Mind you he is only 12 pounds. For a much larger dog they likes to chew I wouldn’t know how long it would last. We are both satisfied with this one.
Paci Chew Pacifier
Bought 2 of these chews.. I have a small Pekingese.. she uses a baby Pacifier.. my other 2 Peke’s who are bigger would steal Paisleys.. so I found these.. and they were a big hit with Bunny and Sissy.. They are just great!!
Best chewing toy for a Frenchie. Loves to chew all day long. The only toy that has lasted longer than a day
he just loves this toy, it ounces around and he chases and it squeaks,uses alot of his energy!!!
Cute but didn’t last long
It was adorable seeing my dog running around the house with it in his mouth. Unfortunately it only lasted two days. My pup is a heavy chewer.
Not long lasting at all
Thought this would be cute but it didn’t even last a day with my labs!!!!
Very easily chewed to pieces
Our little pug played with this for just about 10 minutes before it was in pieces.
Not very impressed with this item!
Bought this pacifier for my lab, and it is so big and weirdly shaped, that she cannot even get it in her mouth, and she's a big girl. She sucks on pillows, blankets, and I thought this might help her to have her own pacifier, but this was not the one to buy! She was a rescue and was only 3 1/2 weeks old when I found her, so she has a little separation anxiety! I will try another pacifier instead.
I bought this item for the family dog so he did not feel left out in toy department because he has a new baby brother from his parents. When it was given to our dog he tried to give it to the baby.
My boy loves his binkies. This a nice durable and washable toy, my dog loves.