Four Paws Cotton Web Training Dog Lead, Black
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Dog lead made from 100% durable cotton, so that it can withstand everyday use for a longer period of time.
- High-quality training lead is used, recommended and trusted by professional trainers and handlers.
- Solid bronze clip swivels and adds extra durability, range of motion and also helps to prevent your pal from getting tangled up.
- This Four Paw training lead is specially designed for a range of uses including obedience training, walking and general exercise.
- Lead comes available in a variety of lengths, so that you can choose the size that best suits your furry friend.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- PetSafe Easy Walk Dog Harness, Purple/Black, Large$22.95Chewy Price$28.99List Price
- PetSafe Nylon Martingale Dog Collar, Red, Petite, 3/8-in$6.49Chewy Price
- PetSafe Gentle Leader Padded No Pull Dog Headcollar, Black, Small: 7 to 15-in neck$19.83Chewy Price$24.99List Price
- Kurgo Tru-Fit Smart Harness with Plastic Quick Release Buckles, Black, X-Small$26.95Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- Aspen Pet Spiral Stake with 20-Ft Tie-out Cable, Medium, 16-in$12.67Chewy Price$20.99List Price
- Four Paws Medium Weight Tie Out Cable, 15-ft$8.68Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Four Paws Puppy Tie Out Cable, Orange, 15-ft$9.14Chewy Price$18.69List Price
- Four Paws Comfort Control Dog Harness, Black, X-Small$9.56Chewy Price$12.49List Price
- EzyDog Zero Shock Absorbing Dog Leash, Blue, 48-in$38.00Chewy Price
- Red Dingo Classic Nylon Back Clip Dog Harness, Orange, Small: 14.2 to 21.3-in chest$11.02Chewy Price$18.99List Price
- Four Paws Heavy Weight Overhead Trolley Exerciser, 50-ft$27.33Chewy Price$59.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Cotton, Natural Fabric||Cotton, Natural Fabric||Cotton, Polyester, Natural Fabric, Synthetic Fabric||Cotton, Natural Fabric||Cotton, Natural Fabric|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds|
|Closure Type||Buckle||Bolt Snap||Snap||Snap||Snap|
|Leash Length||15 feet||15 feet||10 feet||6 feet||6 feet|
Questions & Answers
12 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
483 Customer Reviews
Cotton web training lead
We have used a 20 foot training lead for 11 years for our husky. The lead is comfortable in my hands, easy to wind (we don't use a retractable leash), and sturdy. I would like to have a color option but the black is neutral enough for my taste. The cotton web is lighter than the nylon web, not as sharp at the edges (I used to get rope burn with the nylon), and so far seems to be durable. Chewy never disappoints!
2 Yrs & Still Going Strong!
We've had this 15 ft leash for 2 yrs now and it is fully intact and sturdy. No complaints! It allows our 20lb high-drive Mini Schnauzer to hunt for rodents and explore while still on a leash. It is much safer for our hands and for situations when we need to reel him in (rogue dogs, etc) than one of those retractable leashes. Easy to wash out and to hang dry. I am so glad I bought it when I did. I foresee it lasting for yrs to come.
Good for small or docile dogs
First of all my dog loves this leash. She is so happy when I take her out in the open field on the long lead and she’s free to wander and sniff. I got it because I live in a place where dogs have to be leashed at all times and fences aren’t allowed. This is perfect for what I wanted. Also like that it has a handle. Unfortunately now that the puppy is a larger more rambunctious dog, this leash is a little flimsy. I wish Chewy had a stronger lead that is long like this one.
This lead is just what you need when something longer is needed. The cotton mesh is strong and easy on your hands. The snap is good quality, strong, and large enough to snap on easily.
Love the leash should have gotten longer one
I love the leash and so does Ruger and she is very happy when we go on our walks
leash for dog
We really like the 20ft leash for our puppy. It is lightweight so he can pull it around easily and yet strong enough for us to be in control.
Strong solid lead. Used to leash dog when sitting on my patio. He has enough lead to lay out on the grass and sunbathe when he wants and I can reel him in when another dog comes out.
We use everyday - very durable
I would highly recommend this item. It cleans nicely too
dog leash for small dog
The leash or lead is fine, wanted a long one for small dog. My only problem was the clip is a large one, I was looking to go as light weigh as possible.
don’t buy this
Do not buy this leash! I bought it for training and my 80lb golden ran and the leash snapped on the 3rd day using it. Total waste :(