Four Paws Healthy Promise Aloe Ear Mite Treatment for Dogs, 0.75-oz
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- Specially formulated to kill ear mites on contact.
- Contains calming aloe vera for your dogs' irritated skin.
- This ear mite cleaner is formulated for dogs and puppies older than 12 weeks.
- Provides quick relief.
- Made in the USA.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Episanis BioHAnce Skin & Wound Gel for Dogs & Cats, 15-mL bottle, 1 count$19.99Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- PetSilver Wound Spray for Dogs & Cats, 4-oz bottle$19.97Chewy Price$21.44List Price$18.97Autoship Price
- ChloraSeb Antiseptic Flush for Dogs, 12-oz bottle$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
- Forticept Maxi-Wash Antimicrobial Skin & Wound Treatment Spray for Dogs, Cats, Horses & Small Pets, 8-oz bottle$17.99Chewy Price$17.09Autoship Price
- Dr. Lyon's Wound & Skin Care Spray for Dogs, Cats, Horses & Rabbits, 8-oz bottle$10.77Chewy Price$10.23Autoship Price
- Bio-Groom Medication for Ear Mites for Dogs & Cats, 1-oz bottle$10.50Chewy Price
- DERMagic Hot Spot Salve, 2-oz Jar$19.95Chewy Price$19.99List Price$18.95Autoship Price
- HoneyCure Natural Veterinary Wound Care Ointment for Dogs, Cats & Horses, 4-oz jar$44.11Chewy Price$52.99List Price
- Healers Cut & Wound Spray for Dogs & Cats$14.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- ChloraSeb Antiseptic Spray for Dogs, 8-oz bottle$16.99Chewy Price
- The Blissful Dog Paw Butter, 0.5-oz$7.95Chewy Price$10.99List Price$7.55Autoship Price
- PetArmor Medication for Ear Mites for Dogs, 3-oz bottle$4.99Chewy Price$4.74Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Pyrethrins: 0.05% , Piperonyl Butoxide: 0.5% , Inert Ingredients: 99.45%....||Pyrethrins. 0.05%, Piperonyl Butoxide, 0.50%...||Olive Oil, Calendula, Vitamin E, Basil Oil, Aloe Vera, Bergamot Oil.||Piperonyl Butoxide, Pyrethrin.||Pyrethrins.15%; Piperonyl Butoxide 1.50%; Inert Ingredients 98.35%.|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||All Breeds, Large Breeds, Medium Breeds, Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds, Small Breeds...|
|Health Feature||Ear Mite Treatment, Anti-Parasitic||Ear Mite Treatment, Anti-Parasitic||Ear Care, Itch & Redness Remedy||Ear Mite Treatment, Anti-Parasitic||Ear Mite Treatment, Anti-Parasitic|
|Lifestage||Adult||Kitten, Puppy, Adult, Senior||Adult||Adult||Adult|
Questions & Answers
7 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
22 Customer Reviews
This stuff is great
My awesome "mutt" has a issue with these things in the spring only when we start spending lots of time outside. He starts scratching his ears, he sees me get the bottle, sits down and I swear once they are in his ear...he goes ahhhh..
I bought this item and received it in the 2 days, that was all great, I opened the box and got it out, went to treat my dog and when I turned the bottle up side down to put medicine in my dogs ears, the squirter thing popped off and I got it all over me and the dog! Both of us had to take a complete bath! Now the bottle is got just a tiny bit left it in, and it’s all over my carpets, so it was particularly a WASTE of money! Cause I didn’t even get to use it!
Ear Mites - Another choice
An inexpensive way to consistently keep ear mites at bay
I love my Vet but that’s what I love about Chewy too; you can get Veterinarian strength products. My dog Nigel, was feeling better immediately after putting these drops in his ears. I also purchased Pet Amor Ear Rinse to clean his ears with first also an excellent product!
No more shaking !!
I used this on my son's dog, who was shaking his head really bad. I used other types of ear mites medicine,but it didn't last long. By the next day he would be shaking his head and rubbing his ears on the carpet. Since I used this one , he's no longer shaking his head or rubbing his ears on the carpet. He's more like himself now , running around and playing again.
First Product that I have been disappointed with. I’m sure the product would work perfectly great however when I went to apply to my dogs eat the top popped off and all the content in the bottle came out. I had checked to make sure there was an opening and that the drops could come out, however with the slightest pressure the entire top came off.
Not The Best
This is on the lower price end of products but.. It didnt work very well. You must be sure to poke hole with a pin . I still see her pawing & scratching at her ears.May wind up selecting something else!It has helped but not cured!
Worth the try!
This stuff has worked wonders for my dog! I own a pitbull, and she had a bad ear mite infection.. she was almost scratching her ears raw and would barely let me touch them, not too mention the SMELL! After a few days of using this, I noticed it was helping.. she was scratching and whining less to hardly at all, and her ears no longer stunk nor were they as dirty, and she has allows me to put the drops in without a struggle now! I personally think it’s Definitely worth the try & the buy!
Worked Wonders for our Sadie!
Cleared up her ear mites right away! She didn't mind the application in the least. Didn't sting or irritate.
I have been using this product as directed, and although it takes a month of treatment to get a cure, I thought her symptoms would be better controlled while treating the problem.