Four Paws Healthy Promise Multi-Vitamin All-In-One Chicken Flavor Soft Chews Cat Supplement, 120 count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- An all-in-one blend of essential vitamins and minerals to support your kitty’s overall health and wellness.
- Contains magnesium, iron, zinc and vitamin C for immune system support.
- Made with a delicious chicken flavor for a tasty treat with lots of healthy benefits!
- Features the NASC seal of approval for quality standards.
- Proudly made in the USA with globally-sourced ingredients.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- VetriScience Nu Cat Chewable Tablets Multivitamin for Cats, 90 count$9.25Chewy Price$11.25List Price$8.79Autoship Price
- Rx Vitamins Rx Essentials Powder Multivitamin for Cats, 4-oz bottle$19.00Chewy Price$18.05Autoship Price
- PetHonesty Lysine Immune Health+ Tuna & Chicken Flavored Powder Immune Supplement for Cats, 4.2-oz bottle$24.99Chewy Price$23.74Autoship Price
- Vital Planet Vital Cat Daily Multivitamin Powder Cat Supplement, 2.6-oz jar$25.99Chewy Price$24.69Autoship Price
- Tomlyn Immune Support Powder Immune Supplement for Cats, 3.5-oz tub$15.99Chewy Price$16.49List Price$15.19Autoship Price
- PetHonesty Digestive Probiotics+ Premium Gut + Immune Health Cat Supplement, 4.2-oz bottle$26.99Chewy Price$25.64Autoship Price
- 21st Century Essential Pet L-Lysine Amino Acid Support Soft Chews Cat Supplement, 100 count$10.38Chewy Price$9.86Autoship Price
- LICKS Pill-Free MULTI-VITAMIN Cat Supplement, 10 count$12.99Chewy Price$12.34Autoship Price
- Liquid Health Pets Joint Purr-Fection Cat Supplement, 2-oz$15.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- PetHonesty Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil Liquid Skin & Coat Supplement for Cats, 8-oz bottle$16.99Chewy Price$16.14Autoship Price
- 21st Century Essential Pet Hairball Support Soft Chews Supplement for Cats, 100 count$7.93Chewy Price$7.53Autoship Price
- NOW Pets L-Lysine Immune System Support Cat Supplement, 8-oz jar$10.60Chewy Price$15.99List Price$10.07Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Vegetable Glycerin, Brewers Dried Yeast, Dried Cheese...||Active Ingredients: Taurine, Vitamin A, Thiamine (Vitamin B1)...||Vitamin A, Spirulina (Blue-Green Algae), Milk Thistle...||Dried Organic Whey, Saccharomyces Cerevisiae, Yucca Schidigera...||Animal Fat and Vegetable Fat (preserved with BHA and BHT), Dried Whey Protein Concentrate, Dried Whey...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Kitten, Senior||Adult, Senior, Kitten||Adult, Senior||Adult||Kitten|
|Health Feature||Vitamins & Minerals||Appetite Stimulation, Recovery, Vitamins & Minerals||Vitamins & Minerals||Digestive Health, Appetite Stimulation, Immune Support||Milk Replacer|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||N/A||N/A||Cheese||N/A|
|Special Diet||N/A||Human-Grade, Limited Ingredient Diet, Non-GMO||N/A||Flax-Free, Gluten Free||N/A|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
31 Customer Reviews
Cat won't touch this
My 4 month old kitten eats just about anything put in front of her but won't touch this! Even tried shaving small bit and mixing with different types of food. She will eat all around it! Amazing how they can do that! Chewy did refund me & I sent it back.
Multi Vitamin soft chew
My cat didn't care for this particular vitamin so staying with the powdered vitamins instead. Just wanted to try something different.
Finally a vitamin my cats will eat!
I have very picky cats but they are liking this chewy chicken flavored vitamin!
cats will not eat! tried cutting them up in very small pieces and putting in their food and they eat around them! Darn!!
This product has an impressive list of ingredients and seven of my eight cats love the taste! For the ones with missing teeth, I easily crumble the soft nugget for them and sprinkle it on their pate. This product has helped make taking care of my babies needs a lot easier.
My cat hates them
My cat won't eat these vitamins unless I can somehow manage to trick him into it. I recently purchased some "pill pockets," and we'll see if that works. I don't hold the vitamins responsible for my cat's aversion to them - he has always been very picky, but I had hoped he would find them tasty. I don't want to disparage the vitamins unfairly, but they really haven't worked for me...
I ordered this my cats don't like it , they won't even smell it , waste of money.
Honestly, my cat is picky so I was nervous that he wouldn’t eat them and he loves them. I would recommend these to any cat parent!
cats wont even try them
bought these for cats who has recently been sick. He wont even try them. and he normally doesn't turn down anything he thinks is a treat. tried mixing it in his food and he wouldn't touch his food. wasted my money. threw them away. wont buy again.
Doesn’t seem like they like this one as much as the one I ordered before