Four Paws Magic Coat Professional Series Slicker Dog Brush
About This Item
- Specially made for smaller canine companions.
- Helps to reduce shedding by capturing and removing excess hair.
- Stimulates your sidekick’s coat’s natural oils for a shiny, lustrous finish.
- Designed with an easy-hold handle and a thumb grip for comfort and control.
- Paw-fect for long, medium, curly and wiry coats.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Resco USA Professional Ergonomic Dog, Cat & Small Pets Comb, Coarse$33.88Chewy Price$39.99List Price
- Espree Odor Neutralizing Rainforest Aloe Vera Dog Cologne, 4-oz$8.99Chewy Price$9.99List Price$8.54Autoship Price
- Bio-Groom Groom 'N Fresh Cologne Dog Spray, 1-gal, 1-gal bottle, bundle of 2$117.90Chewy Price$131.00List Price$112.00Autoship Price
- Kibble Pet Brush-In Shine Warm Vanilla & Amber Waterless Dog Shampoo, 7.1-oz bottle$21.98Chewy Price$22.00List Price$20.88Autoship Price
- Skout's Honor Probiotic Lavender Dog Detangler, 8-oz spray$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
- Vetnique Labs Furbliss Grooming & Bathing Short Hair, Shampoos, Conditioner, Sprays & Brush Dog & Cat Grooming Kit$36.99Chewy Price$40.99List Price
- EZ Groom Filthy Beast Dog & Cat Shampoo, 1-gal bottle$42.95Chewy Price$45.95List Price
- Espree Simple Shed Aloe Vera Dog Shampoo, 1-gal$44.99Chewy Price$48.33List Price$42.74Autoship Price
- Espree Silky Show Aloe Vera Dog & Cat Shampoo, 12-oz$9.99Chewy Price$9.49Autoship Price
- Espree Silky Show Aloe Vera Dog & Cat Shampoo, 20-oz$13.49Chewy Price$15.99List Price$12.82Autoship Price
- Pet Silk Liquid Silk Finish Dog & Cat Serum, 2-oz bottle$7.29Chewy Price$10.61List Price$6.93Autoship Price
- Skout's Honor Probiotic Unscented Daily-Use Dog Deodorizer, 8-oz bottle$12.99Chewy Price$12.34Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Plastic||Plastic||Plastic, Rubber||Silicone, Plastic||Plastic|
|Small Pet Type||N/A||N/A||N/A||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla...||N/A|
|Brush Type||Slicker Brush||Slicker Brush||Slicker Brush||Slicker Brush||Slicker Brush|
|Grooming Tool Type||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Lifestage||Adult||Puppy, Adult||N/A||Adult||Adult, Puppy|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
46 Customer Reviews
I used this on my toy poodles and it doesn't snag or scrape the skin like others I have owned. I'm very pleased on how gently knots are brushed out. I was afraid it would be too large (the one I bought is a medium) but I wanted something I could use on my GSDs as well. It works perfectly on both types of coats. Highly recommend!
Not a good fit for us
My springer spaniel has long leg hair and a medium slick coat of fur. She pulls away each time I use this brush on her back and neck. Directly on her leg hair it's fine, but it may be too prickly for her skin. It is sharp if you touch it yourself, so the wrong move may hurt the dog. May be more suited for dogs with allover long hair so it doesn't touch the skin.
mine broke too
it said professional so I expected it to last forever, I have one dog. It did last 3 years but if I were a professional using it alot more it would have not lasted as long. the handle broke off in the same spot as the other review with a photo.
Brush for puppy
My puppy didn't like the brush. I didn't realize that a slicker brush really scratches his skin! He was only 3 weeks when I tried it on him after giving him a bath. He is a sheltland sheepdog and he don't have his full coat in yet. Going to try another brush!
Didn't last long
Had this Slicker less than six months and the handle came apart while brushing one of my dogs.
Good product, but not for a sheltie
The brush is too small for my shelties. I will donate it.
Not for a tender skinned pup
I had great hopes for this brush, but the 3x I attempted to use it, I realized my pink skinned butterscotch dog would not abide the metal bristles. But, thanks to Chewy and my CSR, Jasmine, she gave me credit for that one and I bought one that she suggested with little balls on the tips of the brush...and of course I added a toy to my order. LOVE YOU CHEWY!
Worked great for 9 months
Worked great for getting out the hair on my Aussie, for 9 months, then the brush pulled apart , sad.
The easiest and most accommodating website to use.
Thought this was small like other small brushes I bought from Chewy
Thought this was small like other small brushes I bought from Chewy But it is way too large to use on Toy Breeds