Four Paws Magic Coat Professional Series Slicker Dog Brush
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Specially made for smaller canine companions.
- Helps to reduce shedding by capturing and removing excess hair.
- Stimulates your sidekick’s coat’s natural oils for a shiny, lustrous finish.
- Designed with an easy-hold handle and a thumb grip for comfort and control.
- Paw-fect for long, medium, curly and wiry coats.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Isle of Dogs Lush Coating Shampoo for Dogs, 16.9-oz bottle$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
- Safari Shedding Comb for Long-haired Dogs$11.99Chewy Price
- ConairPRO Dog Rounded-Tip Shears, 7-in$12.60Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Isle of Dogs Clean Coating Shampoo for Dogs, 16.9-oz bottle$9.99Chewy Price$14.99List Price$9.49Autoship Price
- Isle of Dogs Silky Coating Shampoo for Dogs, 16.9-oz bottle$9.99Chewy Price$14.99List Price$9.49Autoship Price
- Safari Soft Slicker Brush for Dogs, Large$11.99Chewy Price
- Four Paws Magic Coat Gentle Tearless Shampoo for Dogs, 16-oz bottle$7.00Chewy Price$8.39List Price$6.65Autoship Price
- ConairPRO Dog Undercoat Rake, 1/2" Short Tooth$10.99Chewy Price
- Veterinary Formula Solutions Snow White Whitening Shampoo for Dogs & Cats, 1-gal bottle$54.99Chewy Price$52.24Autoship Price
- Isle of Dogs Lush Coating Conditioner for Dogs, 16.9-oz bottle$9.02Chewy Price$14.99List Price$8.57Autoship Price
- Ark Naturals Don't Worry Don't Rinse Me Waterless Dog & Cat Shampoo, 18-oz bottle$10.99Chewy Price$10.44Autoship Price
- Veterinary Formula Solutions Puppy Love Shampoo, 1-gal bottle$54.99Chewy Price$52.24Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Plastic||Plastic||Plastic, Rubber||Silicone, Plastic||Plastic, Rubber|
|Brush Type||Slicker Brush||Slicker Brush||Slicker Brush||Slicker Brush||Slicker Brush|
|Small Pet Type||—||—||—||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla...||—|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
45 Customer Reviews
I used this on my toy poodles and it doesn't snag or scrape the skin like others I have owned. I'm very pleased on how gently knots are brushed out. I was afraid it would be too large (the one I bought is a medium) but I wanted something I could use on my GSDs as well. It works perfectly on both types of coats. Highly recommend!
Not a good fit for us
My springer spaniel has long leg hair and a medium slick coat of fur. She pulls away each time I use this brush on her back and neck. Directly on her leg hair it's fine, but it may be too prickly for her skin. It is sharp if you touch it yourself, so the wrong move may hurt the dog. May be more suited for dogs with allover long hair so it doesn't touch the skin.
mine broke too
it said professional so I expected it to last forever, I have one dog. It did last 3 years but if I were a professional using it alot more it would have not lasted as long. the handle broke off in the same spot as the other review with a photo.
Brush for puppy
My puppy didn't like the brush. I didn't realize that a slicker brush really scratches his skin! He was only 3 weeks when I tried it on him after giving him a bath. He is a sheltland sheepdog and he don't have his full coat in yet. Going to try another brush!
Didn't last long
Had this Slicker less than six months and the handle came apart while brushing one of my dogs.
Good product, but not for a sheltie
The brush is too small for my shelties. I will donate it.
Not for a tender skinned pup
I had great hopes for this brush, but the 3x I attempted to use it, I realized my pink skinned butterscotch dog would not abide the metal bristles. But, thanks to Chewy and my CSR, Jasmine, she gave me credit for that one and I bought one that she suggested with little balls on the tips of the brush...and of course I added a toy to my order. LOVE YOU CHEWY!
Worked great for 9 months
Worked great for getting out the hair on my Aussie, for 9 months, then the brush pulled apart , sad.
The easiest and most accommodating website to use.
Thought this was small like other small brushes I bought from Chewy
Thought this was small like other small brushes I bought from Chewy But it is way too large to use on Toy Breeds