Four Paws Magic Coat Professional Series Slicker Dog Brush
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Specially made for smaller canine companions.
- Helps to reduce shedding by capturing and removing excess hair.
- Stimulates your sidekick’s coat’s natural oils for a shiny, lustrous finish.
- Designed with an easy-hold handle and a thumb grip for comfort and control.
- Paw-fect for long, medium, curly and wiry coats.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealMiracle Care Slicker Dog Brush, Large$14.79Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- TrueBlue Pet Products Easy Comb Detangling Dog Spray, 8.7-oz bottle$12.99Chewy Price
- Nootie Sweet Dreams Tearless Puppy Shampoo, 16-oz bottle$15.99Chewy Price$15.19Autoship Price
- Andis CeramicEdge Detachable Cutter Blade, Coarse$10.50Chewy Price$15.47List Price
- FURminator Itch Relief Ultra Premium Shampoo For Dogs, 16-oz bottle$14.99Chewy Price
- Petmate FurBuster 3-in-1 Dog Grooming Glove, Blue$8.00Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- Andis Pet Nail Grinder Replacement Pack$8.32Chewy Price$9.36List Price
- FURminator Nail Grinder Replacement Bands, 6-pack$3.95Chewy Price$6.09List Price
- Safari Shedding Comb for Long-haired Dogs$11.99Chewy Price
- Andis Blade Care Plus for Pet Clipper Blades, 16-oz bottle$15.95Chewy Price$16.99List Price
- Andis Clipper Oil, 4-oz bottle$3.99Chewy Price$4.69List Price
- Isle of Dogs Keratin Volumizing Conditioner for Dogs, 16-oz bottle$8.40Chewy Price$12.99List Price$7.98Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Brush Type||Slicker Brush||Slicker Brush||Slicker Brush||Slicker Brush||Slicker Brush|
|Small Pet Type||—||—||—||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla...||—|
|Breed Size||—||—||—||—||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
45 Customer Reviews
I used this on my toy poodles and it doesn't snag or scrape the skin like others I have owned. I'm very pleased on how gently knots are brushed out. I was afraid it would be too large (the one I bought is a medium) but I wanted something I could use on my GSDs as well. It works perfectly on both types of coats. Highly recommend!
Not a good fit for us
My springer spaniel has long leg hair and a medium slick coat of fur. She pulls away each time I use this brush on her back and neck. Directly on her leg hair it's fine, but it may be too prickly for her skin. It is sharp if you touch it yourself, so the wrong move may hurt the dog. May be more suited for dogs with allover long hair so it doesn't touch the skin.
mine broke too
it said professional so I expected it to last forever, I have one dog. It did last 3 years but if I were a professional using it alot more it would have not lasted as long. the handle broke off in the same spot as the other review with a photo.
Brush for puppy
My puppy didn't like the brush. I didn't realize that a slicker brush really scratches his skin! He was only 3 weeks when I tried it on him after giving him a bath. He is a sheltland sheepdog and he don't have his full coat in yet. Going to try another brush!
Didn't last long
Had this Slicker less than six months and the handle came apart while brushing one of my dogs.
Good product, but not for a sheltie
The brush is too small for my shelties. I will donate it.
Not for a tender skinned pup
I had great hopes for this brush, but the 3x I attempted to use it, I realized my pink skinned butterscotch dog would not abide the metal bristles. But, thanks to Chewy and my CSR, Jasmine, she gave me credit for that one and I bought one that she suggested with little balls on the tips of the brush...and of course I added a toy to my order. LOVE YOU CHEWY!
Worked great for 9 months
Worked great for getting out the hair on my Aussie, for 9 months, then the brush pulled apart , sad.
The easiest and most accommodating website to use.
Thought this was small like other small brushes I bought from Chewy
Thought this was small like other small brushes I bought from Chewy But it is way too large to use on Toy Breeds