Four Paws Sanitary Pooper Scooper
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- 32" handle length
- Long lasting treated wooden handles.
- Aluminum scoops.
- Rinses easily with a garden hose.
- Hanging loop on handle for easy storage.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Four Paws Wee-Wee Outdoor Dog Spade Set, Large$46.99Chewy Price
- Four Paws Wee-Wee Outdoor Rake, Spade & Pan Set, Large$28.78Chewy Price$44.99List Price
- MidWest Handy Doody Dog Waste Rake & Pooper Scooper, Black$11.99Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- Hygena Scoop Claw Scooper & Dog Waste Bag Holders$23.24Chewy Price$24.15List Price
- Arm & Hammer Swivel Bin & Rake Backyard Waste Pickup$18.99Chewy Price$34.99List Price
- Pooch Approved Products GoGo Stik Pooper Scooper$24.95Chewy Price$38.99List Price
- Dogit Jaws for Grass Dog Pooper Scooper$14.74Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- Four Paws Wire Rake Scooper for Grass$14.28Chewy Price$16.99List Price
- Nature's Miracle Jaw Dog Pooper Scooper, Jumbo$22.94Chewy Price$26.99List Price
- Pooch Approved Products GoGo Stik E-Z Clean Pooper Scooper Set$39.95Chewy Price$53.21List Price
- Doggie Dooley Waste Terminator Tablets, 100 count$25.99Chewy Price$49.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
207 Customer Reviews
Not good on grass
Seriously difficult to scoop poop in a lawn. Probably works on smoother surfaces. It takes way too long to get the poop scooped without grabbing the grass, and it still leaves a smear of it along the way.
This tool is very effective at picking up dog waste. Although I'm on our 4th in approx 30 years my wife usually breaks the handle using it to pick up piles of leaves. Invariably the handle breaks at the joint. Although metal handles would last longer but may add a bit of weight just adding a short metal sleeve at the joints would go a long way towards strengthening it.
Not a good product for us
I wanted to reduce how many plastic poop bags I used so I took a chance on this poop scooping tool. It is very difficult to coordinate, hard to use on grass and too large for small to medium sized poop piles.
Pulls the grass out
For this tool to be effective, your grass needs to be short enough that the poop sits on top and the poop needs to be firm/hard or else it gets messy. I wish the handles were skinnier and it had a smaller scooper.
Love style. Dislike durability
Im a professional dog walker/poop scooper and this is the style that works the best. But the last two have snapped on me too early. Still got a lot of use out of them first.
Multi purpose tool
I'm very happy with this item. I purchased it to pick up raked leaves and debris without having to bend over, in addition to use it for its original intent.
Broke the first time we used it
The handle broke the first time we used it. The wood is not real wood. The handles are made of balsa wood and won’t hold up to any force.
Broken in two
After one month use broke at handle not durable but will order another one again due to supply and demand
A GREAT SCOOPER FOR EASY CLEAN UPS
Makes cleaning up after my big German Shepherd a lot easier. The rake like side with the "fingers" makes picking up the " land mines " ( lol ) out of the grass a whole lot easier ! Sturdy & better than the cheap plastic scoopers. Easy to hose off to clean. A great buy !
This is a terrible tool. You have to be directly over the poop to pick it up. So when you go to another poop the first poop falls out.. It does not rake the poop into the holder. Not useful at all.