Four Paws Super Catnip 21-in Sisal Cat Scratching Post
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Sturdy base.
- Multiple scratching surface keeps cats entertained.
- Helps protect furniture from scratching cats.
- Catnip-infused ball perfect for batting around.
- Made of carpet and sisal for more surfaces a cat can enjoy.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Cat Scratcher & Lounge Curl with Catnip$49.98Chewy Price
- KONG Enchanted Buzzy Unicorn Cat Toy$5.99Chewy Price$6.99List Price
- Frisco Double Cat Scratcher Toy Refill with Catnip, 2-Pack$6.25Chewy Price$5.94Autoship Price
- Petstages Chase Track Cat Toy with Catnip$7.47Chewy Price$16.49List Price
- Petlinks Lil' Creepers Refillable Cat Toy with Catnip$8.60Chewy Price$11.53List Price
- HDP Collapsible Tunnel Cat Toy$16.99Chewy Price
- Petlinks Plume Crazy Wand Cat Toy, Color Varies$3.70Chewy Price$8.95List Price
- Petique Meowhouse Cat Scratcher Toy$64.00Chewy Price$79.99List Price
- Imperial Cat Slither 'N Snake Catnip Cat Toy$15.99Chewy Price
- KONG Crackles Caticorn Cat Toy$6.99Chewy Price
- KONG Play Spaces Cloud Cat Toy$9.77Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- Mad Cat Purrfect Pineapple Catnip & Silvervine Cat Toy$5.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Sisal, Natural Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||N/A||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||N/A|
|Toy Feature||Catnip, Exercise||Catnip||Catnip||Catnip||Catnip|
|Toy Type||Scratchers||Scratchers, Tower, Window & Wall Scratchers||Scratchers, Scratch Boxes||Scratchers, Tower, Window & Wall Scratchers||Scratchers, Scratch Boxes|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
243 Customer Reviews
This cat scratching post came apart at the base within minutes of our cat scratching on it and the second tier has come apart within a week. It does not stand up to any kind of scratching at all. We have tried to figure out how to make it more stable with no luck. I would give it one star, but my cat does like to play with the carpet at the base. Good idea just made porley. I would return it but too much hassle.
broke in a month
I’m sure I’ll be able to apply some type of rein or adhesive and fix it. But shoddy craftsmanship is shoddy craftsmanship
Fell apart almost immediately. wouldn't stay screwed together and rope fell off on its own.
Easy to Assemble
Not only was this scratching post a very good price, but it was easy to put together and seems very sturdy.
Second time I have ordered this item first time balls were missing but they did send new ones this time when cat went to scratch ple it fell off stem dont think I would recommend buying this
I've been buying these for years, my cat loves them. But the past 5 that I bought have been AWFUL. It keeps breaking apart when it never used to. I've bought SO MANY of these, for years now, with no problem. And recently, they've been breaking in the same spot. I'm done with them now.
Super post is not super
Badly constructed with cheap material My boy had the post separate from the base in no time. Cardboard pole sets on a short piece attached to base. Only part of the product my boy could actually use was the square base.
Poor Quality, Not Sturdy
The fabric on the ball came off within 2 hours, and the adult cats knocked it over every other time they used it. Took about 2 weeks for the post to completely break off from the base, I attempted to reglue. When the string became unraveled I found metal staples all over my floor from it. Definitely will NOT be purchasing again
My cat loved scratching this but the post is made of a stiff cardboard. My cat broke the post with in a week so that it is just the base now.
My cat LOVED this, but it broke within a couple days….like broke in half (above the connecting bolt)